One step closer❤️

Siya's POV:

It's getting tougher and tougher to resist this man...

Ever since I have entered the wedding hall all he did was...

Follow me...

Everywhere 😳

Now he's pulled me into this small space hiding behind the curtain and he's asking me ....

'Kiss him 🙈'

Oh god...this guy's sexy voice...

His touch on my waist...

God give me strength to resist him.

I felt his strong gaze coming more and more closer to hide the distance between our faces...

Our lips!!!

Today I was also getting pulled into him hopelessly... crazily... madly...

I wanted to ....

Melt into him🔥🔥🔥

Our lips almost touched...👄💋

'Guys you both really need to get a room...I mean really behind the curtains??? Raise some standards yaar 🤣🤣🤣🤣'

It was Radhika's voice 🙄

We slowly came out of the curtain and saw our entire gang standing there and laughing their ass off🤣🤣🤣🙊🙈

EMBARRASING!!!

Shit!!!

I was the first one, trying to run away 🙆🤦🤷

But Vish caught hold on me... placing her chin on my shoulder she said....

'Brooooo.... what is it...seems like at the rate you are going...I will be blessed with a neice or nephew soon... maybe I must inform Narayani aunty and Ram uncle to send you both for a second honeymoon 😂😂😂'

Shit!!!

I wanted to drown somewhere...it was really getting EMBARASSING now!!!

'Vishhh... what second honeymoon yaar...here your brother never had his first one... maybe you must try convincing your Vanni about it firstttt'

And this time it was HIM🙈

He had gone completely SHAMELESS!!

SHAMELESS PERVERT 🤦

That's when Shilpa interrupted...

'Ohhh yes yes... I remember an angry puffed Siya running back to Prabhu Nivas just because Aunty had planned on a Swiz honeymoon trip...and Guess what this genius couple didn't go but finally ended up sending their parents on a second honeymoon 😂😂😂😂 prooooud of you my sweethearts 🤣🤣🤣 imagine aunty uncle wish for a grandchild and here their children are still not satisfied having a sibling...want more??? 🤣🤣🤣' she laughed out loud.

While everyone joined the laughter.

I slammed Shilpa's head at once...

Stupid Girl🙈

Raghav glanced at me once...

I was melting under his gaze...

There was something that was intensifying between us and I could feel it...

Just then my mom came calling me...

'Siya...come fast your mom in law needs you on the dias for rituals'

And I followed my mom...

Our friends continued teasing and laughing... however even while leaving from there I could see Raghav's eyes follow me...