Book 2 chapter 4

TW suicide self harm and bullying

It was the day of the game the first ones for Nekoma, prelims. They all headed out of the court and the roster haired male and his friends started to cheer, the cat like setter had a small smile on his face and they all began to play the game. In the end the won and they headed to hang out with The roster haired bit and his friends.

That day was good for Kenma no bullies no nothing. Nothing could ruin it so they all had fun playing volleyball and hanging out with friends.

When they headed back to the school the hell started for the cat like setter, his phone was going off from his bullies just deciding it was time to ruin his day.

The smaller male noticed this and hugged him promising that the next day would be better, and all the male could do was hug back.

The two males were lying in bed cuddled up. Slowly drifting off in to a deep sleep one which the setter wished would last forever, he had nightmares but they weren't as bad this night.

Kenma's POV

I slowly drifted off into a deep sleep which I wished would last forever but a last there were nightmares they weren't as bad but they still woke him up a couple times. But it was fine to him,

He did his little "ritual" in the bathroom cleaned up and headed back to bed. And fell back into a deep sleep one without nightmares just a peaceful sleep dreading the day at school that was next.

The males walked to school and they always did the same thing the new "routine" Kenma has been following with bullies and what not he did practice and everything else and headed home after he fell into a deep sleep again.

A/n sorry this is short but I only have one chapter left to write and I still need to find a way to finish two other books which is a lot for me :(