Midnight By You

Luke had been on tour for 3 minths already and u were missin him like crazy.

*text*

L:hey baby

Y:hey lukey L:come downstairs

Y:what? Wait are you home?!?

L:yes im home!! Come down here and bring your swimsuit ;-)

You ran to your closet before bolting down the steps. You stopped on the last step because Luke was no where to be seen but there was a note on the door. "babe im out back come find me!! ~Luke"

You giggled and put on your bikini then walked outside and looked out over the beach in your backyard. You made your way down to the water and saw Luke standing in the water so you joined him. He wraps his arms around you and kissed you sweetly.

You dont know what happened but you were laid back on a blanket in the sand with Luke above you kissing your body. He had stripped you both and was teasing you with his tip as he grinded against you. You moan as he pushes the head inside you. He puts his head against your neck and thrusts hard and fast. You scream and dig your nails in his back. Once you both hit your highs he pulls out and lays next to you.

"wow baby...that was amazing"he says breathless.

You nod and smile "Luke its New Years eve"

He laughs "I know babe"he pulls out his phone "its 12:02 so we spent New Years in the best way. But I just wantes to be with you at midnight"