Sexy Moments Like This

This is for shabi1996

I waited for Luke to get home from the studio. He had been working so much lately that he is always tired when he comes home. Its been 6 weeks since we had sex and tonite I plan on changing that. I bought the sexiest set of lingerie I could find.(A/N pic is above or on side) I wanted Luke to be suprised and I hoped that when he came home he would be happy. I smiled at the note I left on the mirror with lipstick 'Come find me babe'. I wrote that then left kiss prints all over. After I finished I went upstairs to get ready. About an hour later I heard keys rattling outside meaning Luke was home. I sat on my knees in the middle.of the bed when I heard his footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Baby why did you write on th-"he stops when he opens the door and sees me."Damn babe you look sexy...whats the occasion?"

I shrugged and got off the bed walking towards him. "Babe its been 6 weeks since we did this....so I figured I could take charge for once"I said smiling and pulling his flannel off. "So you lay down and relax babe"I say pushing him onto the bed. He smirks and bites his.lipring. I smile and straddle his waist kissing him hard and removing his pants. He helps me pull.the material.down his legs then lays back and watches me. I kiss down his chest to the waistband of his boxers then pull on them with my teeth. Seeing that he thinks I'm going to pull them off, I let the elastic go making.it snap against his skin. He gasps and looks down at me. I finally pull them off and get back above him.

"Baby you are wearing too much clothing."he says and undoes my bra then he attaches his lips to my left nipple while using his hand to play with the other. I dont notice his free hand sliding into my panties.until he is pumping two fingers into my heat. I moan and grip his wrist making him stop. I shake my head and pins his arms down. "Baby I said I'm taking charge tonite" I say and take off my panties. I grab his length and pump it a few times then slide onto him. We moan in unison due to not doing this in awhile. I wait to adjust then lift my hips and start to ride him slowly. He holds my waist moaning and watching where our bodies connect.

He groans "Baby go faster please!!" I.smirk but give in since I'm as close as he is. I start bouncing faster and all that is heard in the room is moaning and skin slapping. I close my eyes and go faster, digging my nails into his chest. I can tell he is close by the way he is gripping my hips hard enough to bruise. He suddenly reaches down to rub my clit causing.me to lose it and release all over his length with a scream of his name. The feeling of my walls clenching was enough to send Luke in euphoria as he shoots his load deep into me. I lay on his chest and we stay like that until it physically hurts to have him inside.me. I slid off him and cuddle.into his side. I giggle when I hear his light snores and turn off the lights and fall asleep beside him. The next morning, Luke confirmed that we definetly need more sexy.moments like that.

.........................................................
I'm sorry if it wasnt what you wanted or if it wasnt what you expected. Comment below.