"Oh my God, then why did you break up?" Charlie questioned, clearly finding this unbelievable as well.

"She-She had this thing going on with M-Michael the whole time. He asked her to have sex with me just so I could get losing my virginity out of the way." Luke sniffed, small tears beginning to fall from his eyes.

"No, Luke, Ashley wouldn't do that." Charlie tried to assure him, but it was honestly too late for that.

Luke understand that this whole thing started out as a little bet and then Ashley caught real feelings for him, but that didn't matter. Just the fact that she basically took orders from Michael throughout the whole relationship was enough to make him upset. Luke loved Ashley and he hoped that she really did love him too, but he hated her for what she did.

"Yes she would. She said that it started out as her just wanting to have sex with me to get it over with but then she fell for me." Luke explained. "And, yeah, I guess it's a good thing that she really did have feelings for me, but I can't believe that her and Michael would do that."

"Maybe you're not getting the full story. Did you talk to Ashley? Maybe you misunderstood something..." Charlie said, trying to help Luke as much as she could.

"I didn't misunderstand anything, she told me herself!" Luke groaned. "Michael wanted me to lose my virginity so he made Ashley have sex with me, end of story."

"He just wanted her to have sex with you? Why does that even matter to him? He shouldn't care when you lose your virginity, that's so stupid!" Charlie asked. Even she was upset about this.

"I don't know, I really don't know, and I don't know why he had to have Ashley carry out this stupid plan. I loved her, I loved her so much." Luke said, beginning to cry harder now. He moved his hand away from Charlie's and covered his face.

"Luke, come on, don't cry - "

"It's not fair. It's not fucking fair, I really don't understand!" Luke said and stood up from the table, almost knocking over the chair in the process. "Everyone finds some way to fucking leave me and it's not fair!"

"Hey, Luke, calm down." Charlie stood up as well and walked over to Luke, grabbing both of his hands to stop him from moving.

"Am I really that bad of a person? Did I do something wrong? Is that why everyone does this to me?" Luke wondered out loud, trying to breathe normally again and stop himself from crying.

"No, Luke, you're not a bad person. I promise you aren't." Charlie said softly, looking up at Luke.

"There must be some reason why everyone eventually does this to me. I must do something wrong." Luke mumbled, trying to avoid looking Charlie directly in the eyes.

"No, Luke, you don't do anything wrong." Charlie said. "You're a really great person, I don't know why everyone treats you like this. You don't deserve this."

"Do you really mean that?" Luke asked, finally looking up at Charlie again.

"Yeah, of course I do." Charlie gave Luke a small smile, nodding slowly.

"That's really nice of you to say." Luke sniffed, wiping his nose with the back of his hand. "You know, sex isn't even that great."

"Really?" Charlie questioned, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Yeah, it was awkward and apparently you just have to take your socks off and Ashley scratched my back which kind of hurt." Luke muttered, mostly to himself.

(At the time, Luke hadn't thought that the sex was awkward or boring. He loved every second of it because he loved who he was doing it with, and that's what was most important. Now Luke was just bitter because of what had happened).