"Just keep going." Ashley encouraged him, tangling her fingers in the ends of his hair.

"You want me to - " Luke was just amazed because he didn't even have to ask for this to happen. Ashley was right, when she was ready for them to do something like this Luke would know.

"Uh huh." Ashley nodded. This was kind of awkward, Luke wasn't sure if he liked it this way, but he knew that after he got past his first time doing this it would all be better because he'd be more experienced.

"Oh, Jesus Christ." Luke whispered, not believing that this was actually happening. After months and months of Luke asking to finger Ashley, she was finally going to let him.

Luke glanced down again and then back to Ashley's face, moving up a little so he could look into her eyes.

"I've never fingered a girl before." He said shyly, even though Ashley was already aware of that.

"I know, it's okay." Ashley nodded.

"What if I mess up?" Luke asked quietly, his hands shaking as he ran them down her sides, not really know what to do with them.

"You're not going to mess up." Ashley assured him, letting out a small laugh. "It's going to be okay, Luke."

"I'm scared, what if I don't do it right?" Luke whispered, shaking his head. He kind of wanted to just run away and hide, he didn't think he was as ready for this as he'd said he was.

"I'll tell you if you're doing it right or wrong." Ashley said and laughed again, running her fingers through Luke's hair, which was something that she knew he loved. He let out a low moan and shut his eyes for a moment, once again taking all of this in.

"Have you been fingered before?" Luke asked, opening his eyes. He knew the answer to that too, but Luke thought that maybe he would feel better if she just lied and said she hadn't.

"Once or twice, maybe?" Ashley said, as if she couldn't even remember.

"By who?" Luke questioned.

"Do we really have to talk about this right now?" Ashley asked, rolling her eyes. She was still smiling, so luckily Luke hadn't made her mad, or else she probably would have pushed Luke off of the bed.

"Were they good?" Luke asked.

"I'm sure you'll be better." Ashley smirked again. She grabbed Luke's hands and brought them to the waistband of her underwear, making him pull them down a little.

"You're just saying that." Luke scoffed. He knew she was lying, he was sure that the boys that Ashley had been with before were much better and much more experienced than Luke was.

"Yeah, I am." Ashley shrugged.

"I don't really know what I'm doing." Luke whined. He really didn't want to mess this up, he was afraid that Ashley would hate him if he messed this up.

"I can tell." Ashley teased and Luke smiled a little, no longer feeling so nervous.

"Hey, don't be rude." Luke said, then whispered, "Should I start now?"

"Yeah." Ashley said and Luke began, only putting one finger in at first, looking up at Ashley again to make sure he wasn't doing anything wrong. He slowly pumped his finger in and out, continuing to watch Ashley to make sure that he wasn't doing anything wrong.

"Keep doing that." Was all Ashley said.

So Luke continued doing that until he eventually got the hang of it and didn't need Ashley's help anymore. Then he added another finger because Ashley asked him for more, and Luke was sure that he was going to hyperventilate but he somehow composed himself and kept going.