interview + four

Now, if you haven't heard of _kaptain, you must be living under a rock. She is amazing. Go check her examples out.

Name: Marcy

Age: I'm 13 (i know very young)

Reason behind username: Well i like superheroes and I wanted a user that had something to do with that and I don't wanna change it now because then I'll have to build my street cred all over again.

Idols in the MDC: I don't really have one, but I like evey-v on deviantart though

What kind of graphics you make: I make covers and lots of types of banners and I also do icons and non html and html threads.

What prompted the beginning of your designing career: Ok well story time. a while ago I wanted to write stories (they were really bad and cliche) so I tried to make a cover for it. And then I was like wait, I have zero followers so then I figured I would get 'famous' off of making graphics and then I would post my books, but then I lost interest in writing and I actually liked making graphics a lot so I stuck with it.

How long have you been in the MDC: Almost two years now
Best example: Displayed in the media

What is the best thing about graphic designing: the best thing about graphic design i think is is doing something, like when you make a graphic and being like, i made this, i did something.

How did you discover Wattpad: My friends told me to make a account

Which do you prefer, writing or designing: Designing definitely

Aspiring message to all your fans: Don't let becoming a popular designer get in the way of becoming a good designer.