a "talk" wih his dad

Bakugous pov
I let go of deku and started walking to his house  to get out what that barstered had done to make him cry like that. But on my way there I got stopped by uraraka asking what was wrong and if I knew why deku was crying. I told her something happened at home and she got a bit worried. She asked me if there was anything that she could do to help.
So I asked her if she would be able to help kirishima calm deku down and get him to stop crying. She agreed and ran straight over there whilst I continued to March over to deku house.

When I got there I was on my own I started to think if this was the right idea as I knew his dad hated me. But I need to make sure he didnt hurt deku. So I knocked and deku mum open the door. Thank god it was her. She asked what I was doing here and I said to talk to her husband.
She proceeded to panic and say no I cant and that i know how much he hates me. I just tole her that I didnt care I need to know what he had said to deku. I then heard heavy footsteps coming to the door. The inko movies and I say him. And when i looked at him i just got asked. "And what do you think your doing here"

Deku pov
As I was sat with kirishima I hear a familiar voice asking if I was ok. When I looked to see who the voice belonged to i saw it was. Uraraka what was she doing here and no that I think about it where had kacchan gone. I asked kiri and he said he didnt know he just stormed of when I told him why you were crying. And before I could say anything my self uraraka had let out that kacchan was on the way to my house. And that he had asked her to come and try to calm me down.
I started to panick when I hear kacchan was going to my house. My dad was still there one of them is going to kill the other. So that's what I told both of them. They both agreed to come and help me make sure kacchan was ok. I then got a text from todorokie but I'll look at it after.
When I got there I saw that my dad had just got to the door and saw kacchan. Oh no. All I heard before I had got to them completely was . "And what do you think your doing here".
My dad looked really upset.

Kiris pov
The only think I can say is that I hope this man doesnt hurt bakugou.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
( hey guys thank you for being so patient with me and I'm sorry I have updated this in a year. I had alot of stuff going on and completely forgot that I had this book. I also had no idea what to write in it. So with that I hope you enjoy this chapter. I love you all. And once again thank you for being  so patient. Also fell free to tell me if I have spelt anything wrong.

Also I would greatly appreciate it if you could check out my twitch channel.)