messages part one

Dekus pov
Kiri had made a group chat with me and kacchan in it. He had asked if we wanted to meet up cause he wanted to tell us some thing. And I said I would have to make sure it was ok with my parents. My mum said it was fine but my dad said he would like to meet kiri first to make sure he was a angel of life.

So I told kiri and he said that he would be over with out kacchan. As I asked him to.

Bakugous pov
I got a message of the red haired one I meet today at school. He asked me and deku to meet him. I asked him where and he said at the neatest park.
I sakd sure deku said he was aloud as long as his dad meet kirishima first which they did whilst I left and went to the park. Before I left my mum shouted at me.

She had asked where I was going. I just soured back out with friends she didn't say anything in respons. I had got to the park and waited for about half an hour for the other two. I had message them but they didn't answers. Which just annoyed me because I just walked here and waited for half a hour for them not to show up. I stared to walk home when I saw deku running towards me crying and kiri behind him.
What the actual hell happened.

Kiris pov
I messaged them both and they both agreed to meet me but midoria had said as long as his dad can meet me. So I agreed. So I went to meet him.
When I got their his dad saw the bottom of my wings and asked to talk to midoria in private and they did. I had no clue what they where talking about just that midoria had come out crying. And running so I ran after him.

(Quick question what would people say and do if I put my YouTube channels in to the authors not part of this book also sorry this took so long.)