I sat quietly and listened to him! He was right this time! I should have listened to him! But what is done is done, we can't change it now!

"Have you not totally forgiven me, that you didn't listen to-"

"I love you to" I said stopping him from saying anything and pressed his lips with mine. I kissed him totally dominating the kiss and when I was out of breath I released my lips from him.

"What did you say?" He asked quite unbelievably.

"I said what you heard" I said blushing looking away from me. He held my chin with his fingers and turned my face to him.

He stared at me asking me with his eyes to repeat what I said. "I love you" I said and hugged him tightly.

He also wrapped his hands around me and we both smiled.

"Please don't ever give me a silent treatment! That's the worse thing from you. You can get angry at me, hit me but don't stop talking to me! I can't live with you not talking to me" I said with tears in my eyes and he immediately wiped them.

"And now it's your turn to say those special words" I told him and he looked at me and smirked.

"What words moje làska?" He asked acting to be unaware. I glared at him and he chuckled.

"I don't like to repeat and I know you know that" he said pushing the free strands of my hair behind my ear.

"Asad please!" He said and looked at me surprised. I raised my eyebrow asking him what!

"Say my name again" he said and I realized I said his name. I never called him by his name before.

"I don't like to repeat and I know you know that" I mimicked him and he started to tickle me.

"Stop.....(laugh)......stop(laugh)...ok ok I'll say it!(laugh) Asad stop!" I said and he stopped.

"It sounds damn perfect from your mouth" he said and I smiled. He caressed my face and I suddenly remembered about the men.

"Asad what did you do with the men?" I asked as he pulled me on his lap. I placed my hands around his neck and he rubbed his hands on both of my sides.

"Nothing much, just a few bullets where the sun doesn't shine" he said calmly and I looked at him in utter shock!

What the actual faluda!

I jumped out of his lap and stood up on the bed.

"What did you do?" I asked in disbelief. Is he for real?

"Just what you heard" he said and held my hands telling me to sit down. But I took my hands out of his hold and glared at him.

"Are they dead?" I asked while folding my hands to my chest.

"That's enough questions for the day! You need to rest" he said and lightly pulled me.

"But-" I couldn't finish as as he glared at me and pulled the quilt over me. He took out my medicines from the draw and handed me them.

He then gave me the glass of water and made me drink the medicine.

Once the effect of the medicine kicked in, I fell into a deep slumber forgetting all the miseries of the world.
____________

ASAD AHMAD

"What the fuck do you think of yourself?" I asked the famous Shahzan Malik who stood infront of me in a terrible condition.

"What were you going to get by shooting her?" I questioned as I punched him the face.

"Look at me you fucker!" I shouted angrily looking into his eyes. "If I want, I can shoot one fucking bullet in your fucking good for nothing brain and your done! But you know what I'm going to do! I will fucking make you beg me to die. How dare you touch MY Kainaat!" I said punching his face.

"Mr Ahmad! Enough! You will kill him" the police officer ordered and I held back still holding his collar.

"I paid you to get him here! So now you shut the fuck up before I make you jobless" I roared dangerously at the police officer and he immediately lowered his gaze.

Shahzan Malik gave a sinister laugh and I glared at him.

His hands were tied up with ropes and his body was off of the ground. His head hung effortlessly.

"Asad Ahmad! Wait till I rape your fucking wife infront of your fucking eyes!" He said and let out another nasty chuckle.

I immediately punched him on his ribs and glared at him.

"You will wish to die!" I said and ordered one of my men to throw a bucket of cold water over his head.

Once that was done, I ordered them to throw a bucket of hot water on him. Glaring at him one last time, I left the dungeon and headed to Kainaat.
_____________

"And the way he punched the guy! Omg! It was damn-" she was talking to Aahil and suddenly turned around imitating the way I punched Shahzan, when she spotted me.

I raised my eyebrow and folded my hands to my chest leaning against the wall.

"Aren't you suppose to be studying mister! And you madam! Aren't you suppose to be resting" I said taking the phone from Kainaat. She bit her lip and looked down blushing.

"And you! Stop putting stupid ideas in my innocent wife's brain!" I told Aahil and he laughed.

"You are such a goner bhai!" Aahil said and I rolled my eyes at him while Kainaat chuckled. I glared at Kainaat and she showed me puppy eyes.

I talked to Aahil for a little while and then disconnected the call. I turned around and saw Kainaat staring at me with a smile.

I caressed her face and came closer to her. She immediately closed her eyes and brought her lips closer. I went even closer to her and whispered to her

"You are suppose to be resting" I said and smirked as she opened her eyes.

"Huh?" She asked confused and I chuckled at her. Once she realized what was happening she pushed me away.

"I hate you!" She said and turned away.

"Oh come on moje làska! You and I both know that's not true" I said and she hugged me tightly.

"I love you"

________________

Who said I love you? Any guesses?

Who wants a double update?😉🙈

Sooooooo? How's the chapter?

They both confessed! What do you guys want to see next?

Is Asad doing right by torturing Shahzan Malik?

Do vote, comment and share!
Have a good day beautiful people! Stay safe, take care and keep smiling!