"Hey Rogers." He opened his mouth to ask another question, but another voice sounded from behind him, this time, one of the store personnel, and he turned quickly again as Roxi watched the trace that Natasha was running, occasionally pointing out mistakes, while keeping a close ear on the conversation happening next to them. 

"Can I help you guys with anything?"

"Oh no, my fiance was just helping me look at honeymoon destinations," Natasha quickly replied, her voice unusually sweet. 

"Right, we're getting married," Steve continued, sounding very unsure and slightly confused.

"Yeah, finally, it only took you two years," Roxi added on, playing the role of the over-excited friend or sister, before she too returned her gaze to the screen. 

"Congratulations, where you guys thinking about going?" The man asked, causing Steve to awkwardly glance back at the screen before supplying an answer. Roxi almost rolled her eyes at how slow he was being; they needed to keep up appearances, but then she reminded herself that he was over 90 and had been raised in the 1920s and 30s. As she faintly heard him answer

"New Jersey," she noticed a display of cheap flip phones a few rows away and figured that she might as well get a couple for her new companions, so she quickly bough a few and accepted a bag; she did have a limited number of pockets. Roxi came back to the pair just in time to hear the worker say 

"If you guys need anything, I've been Aaron," before giving Steve a quick nod and walking away. 

"You said nine minutes, c'mon," he ushered.

"Shhh, relax," Natasha drew out, "Got it."

"You know it?" She asked as the location 'WHEATON, NJ' popped up on screen as Steve craned his neck to get a closer look.

"I used to," He corrected her. 

"Alright let's go," Roxi said, putting her hand on his shoulder (with some difficulty) as she passed. Steve jumped slightly, and hesitated until Natasha followed the other agent before continuing after the pair. Natasha may trust the ice-eyed agent, but he didn't yet.  Roxi was fine with that, and was surprised but happy that Natasha had trusted her, it made her feel less lonely.

They made their way through the corridor, and Roxi couldn't help but feel that while they were hiding their faces, Steve and Natasha were being very conspicuous, walking along inside with hood up and hat on, looking down to the floor, while Roxi kept pace behind them, but looking much more relaxed and ambling, occasionally slowing her pace as she pretended to window shop, something she hadn't done in a while. She was sure Laura would persuade her to go together sooner or later, and she was fairly sure she'd get about three times more stuff than she actually needed. She had just caught up to them again when she heard Steve mutter out low lines relating to the positions of the mystery agents looking for them.

"Standard TAC team. Two behind, two across," He began, making a very obvious glance over his shoulder that made Roxi roll her eyes and mutter something about 'thanking the obliviousness of these agents', before he continued, "Two coming straight at us. When they make us, I'll engage and you'll take the cell desk straight over here to the metro." He instructed Natasha, who had other plans. 

"Shut up and put your arm around me, laugh at something I said." She said shortly.

"What?"

"Do it," they continued in their hushed tones as Roxi brushed a strand of her dark hair out of her face. Steve did exactly as the redhead had asked, letting out a very forced laugh as Roxi just ambled along behind them; S.H.I.E.L.D (or not) were unlikely to be looking for her, since it'd been two years since she'd gone off the map, and she'd changed her appearance slightly. He looked up a moment later, after the two men had passed straight by them, swinging his head around and looking very confused. The action made her smirk slightly. In all his career as Captain America, he'd never really needed subtleness, but here he was, trying to hide in plain sight and taking instructions from a pair of women he barely knew. A moment later they were on the escalator back to the ground floor, and Natasha very quickly spotted Brock Rumlow, a man who Roxi also recognised from seeing him around S.H.I.E.L.D. Natasha turned around quickly, her red hair splaying out, looking straight up at Steve.