{2²} {PDAs}

∆ {2²} {PDAs} 

IN THE YEAR and a half since Natasha had found Roxi, she had grown closer to the icy, sarcastic brunette in more ways than one. The agent had begun to open up to her about her newfound powers, which Natasha had agreed to keep quiet about, as long as Agent Ryder 'kept them in check'. The brunette had also shown her emotions more around the redhead, though not very much, but it showed that the two women were becoming closer, and for once, neither of them minded. Their newfound closeness was what made Natasha call the other agent when she was in a bit of a situation.

"Hey, what do you want?" The brown haired woman's voice filtered through Natasha's phone, though with a slight buzz of static and the tweeting of birds in the background.

"What a lovely way to greet someone," She replied as she pressed a few buttons on a vending machine.

"I try my best. Now what's up?" Roxi sat at the other end of the line, fiddling with her keyring again; it'd become a bit of a habit. As Natasha explained over the phone line, Roxi found herself sitting up and leaning onto her table while she concentrated on what the redhead was saying. 

"Alright, I'll be there as soon as I can," She said into the flip phone, closing it with a brief 'bye' so she could get moving. Natasha had asked her to go into D.C and then to a certain Apple Shop not too far from the Triskelion, the S.H.I.E.L.D headquarters. What she'd gathered from the brief conversation over the phone was that S.H.I.E.L.D was compromised, apparently by an unknown source, which definitely wasn't good. Steve had been given something by Fury, (whose condition she was a bit confused about; Natasha had skimmed over it), a USB stick and the redhead intended to find out what was on it, and figured that the pair might need help and had called Roxi, because she had been away from S.H.I.E.L.D (and apparently someone else) for over a year, which made it much more unlikely that she was a double agent, and Natasha had grown to trust her over time.

Because she was going to such a busy place as D.C, she did put in contacts. They were dark green, and she tied her freshly redyed black hair up in a simple ponytail, before slipping on a grey jumper that had  pockets sewn on the inside to hold various things; she'd put her leather jacket in the saddlebags on her bike. She slipped her retracted quarterstaff into one of the pockets, along with a gun and a knife, the last in a padded pocket especially designed for that use. Yes, she didn't need weapons, but she was still working on her powers and keeping them under control, so she preferred to go for the (slightly) safer option. She made sure everything was locked, and that she had one or two of the flip phones in her pockets, before driving as fast as she could (while obeying the limit; she didn't need to be stopped by the police) to the centre of D.C. She stopped her bike and locked it up, grabbing a purse and putting it into her pocket in case she found something that she actually needed. She went up an escalator to the second floor and spotted the Apple Shop quickly. She went in, and found the pair quickly, for two reasons. One, Steve was one of the tallest guys she'd ever met, and two, Natasha was wearing that blue and white striped hoodie she'd been wearing when the pair of them went to see Clint, although she did have her hood up.

She walked up to them, though she went around the long way so that she ended up next to Natasha instead of Steve, who hadn't seen her in two years, and would probably get a shock when he saw her.

"How's it going?" She asked quietly as she took in what was on the screen. Steve turned around quickly as he heard Roxi speak.

"Sorry, this is a private party," he said completely calmly, and Roxi turned to him with a slight smile on her face,

"Yeah well, I got an invitation," she retaliated, and she watched him take in her face.

"Ryder?" He asked, sounding confused. She turned back to the testing computer, as she replied with