F O R T Y - F I V E

Start from the beginning

"Then," I went on, brushing my lips up the path my hand had just traveled on her leg. "I would have told you that you deserve the world, and I would have begged you to let me be the guy who gives it to you."

A little bit of awe slipped into Madie's expression.

"Bren..." she murmured my name. Or maybe it was a sigh. I wasn't sure, but I loved it.

I loved her.

And for the past twenty-four hours since that realization hit, I've been dying to sequester her away. I longed to show her just how much I loved her, and I wanted to do it in as many ways as possible. But this, right now, was a start.

My hands drifted down her inner thighs until they reached her center. Grasping her wrist, I gently pulled her hand away, her fingers slowly slipping out of her. And shit, watching that was doing things to me. This girl was doing things to me—had been for a long time.

I barely recognized my gruff voice when I spoke again. "And then I would have told you that I was gonna make you come way harder than he ever has."

I didn't take my eyes off of Madie's as I brought her hand to my mouth and wrapped my lips around her fingers, sucking them. Blue eyes widened as the taste of her exploded on my tongue. She gasped, and it was sharp and hot and distinctly her. I moaned, both because she tasted fucking amazing and because I wanted her to feel that vibration all the way up her arm. It seemed to work. Her eyes rolled back a bit. A shiver ran through her. I felt it.

I sucked her fingers in further before spending a luxuriating moment sliding her hand back, so they fell out of my mouth one at a time.

And then I remembered that we didn't have all the time in the fucking world, and I grabbed her hips and yanked her to the edge of the bed.

I tried to clear the gravel from my throat before saying, "I've been dying to get you in my mouth, Madie." Her breath quickened as I lowered my head between her legs.

And then I licked her, my tongue diving into her wetness like I'd longed to do ever since I saw her splayed out, glistening before me. Madie fell back onto the bed with a groan. A groan that sounded an awful lot like my name.

But I was too adrift in her, in her taste, in the slick feeling of her clit against my tongue. And each swiping pass between her legs was bringing both of us closer to the brink. Madie writhed on the bed, her nipples rubbing against that white shirt of hers as she arched her back and shoved her sex into me harder.

I loved every part of Madie. But Madie in bed was something else, and I didn't think I'd ever get enough of it. Insatiable girl. My girl.

I slipped two fingers inside her, and she made a noise that was far too loud for the visitors downstairs. I pulled away, gazing upward. She whimpered at the loss of contact.

"Quiet, baby."

There was a throw pillow on the floor—one of those fucking pointless things that people put on their beds but didn't actually use—and I picked it up and threw it at her as I thrust my fingers deeper. She caught the pillow, pressing her mouth into it as her eyes rolled all the way back.

I smirked against her clit before continuing to fondle her with my tongue. Slipping my free hand beneath her ass, I gave it a squeeze. I'd been dying to do that since I had to walk behind her on the beach, answering her dad's stupid questions while trying not to check out his daughter. And failing, because I couldn't resist Madie. I spent most of the morning walk thinking of all the things I was going to do as soon as her parents left.

And this was one of them.

We were just a little ahead of schedule.

Finding that little nub, I sucked on it, and Madie's hips jerked upward. She began to tighten—everywhere. And the tighter she got, the more desperate I became for her release. I wanted to feel that quiver against my lips. I wanted her to come in my mouth so badly.