⚙️⛩️2⛩️⚙️

The night she found jungkook cheating on her was the worst night of her life

The night she found jungkook cheating on her was the worst night of her life... It was a fucking graduation party. Where everyone was showing off their long lasting relationship her boyfriend was no where to be seen.

With a bit of help from her friends she found him.

He was making out with Nikki.
The ultimate slut of their class.

Out of rage she removed her sandal and beat the shit out of both of them especially jungkook.

"I'm sorry ow ... I said I'm sorry." Jungkook pleaded. Now they were being surrounded by crowd. Some of them were laughing and others were even making videos.

Well he was the one who embarrassed her first, so of course she was going to return the favor ten folds.

Unable to take the humiliation any further he grabbed her hand that held the sandal.

"Stop it" he said in annoyance but as his eyes landed on her tear stained face  jungkook felt extremely guilty.

But  before he could say anything else someone punched him hard in the face, knocking him out completely.

"Well that's what you get for making a pretty lady cry"  it was jaehyun.... a.k.a the biggest flirt of there school. He looked back to see rosé who was stunned as she watched jungkook's unconscious form.

"That will take care of him." Jaehyun smiled, showing off his cute dimples.

"Huh.... Oh...th-thank." at that moment she didn't know what else to say as she stared at him dumbfounded.

"Your welcome." He leaned a bit to grab her hand and placed a soft kiss on it before winking at her and walking away, leaving completely flustered girl behind. Everyone awed at the cute exchange between  both of them.

It was actually rosie's first interaction with jaehyun and she didn't know what to think about it.

Days past by, everything felt a little strange for rosé because she always thought she loved jungkook so much that she wouldn't survive if they ever broke up but now that they actually did, she wasn't that hurt.

Of course she would get sad at the memories of jungkook cheating on her but they were always overshadowed by the thought of jaehyun.