- True love - part 4 -

- End of the school day –

I walk home but was stopped by someone. “y/n” Martinus, again. “What do you want??? Nobody wants to hang out with me! Leave me alone!!!” I screamed.

And start running. “Y/n! Look out!” he said. Some guy was running towards me. Martinus pushed me away and he crashed to the ground.

“Martinus are you okay???” I asked shocked. “Yeah” he groaned and threw the guy off him. “You fool! She had to lie on the ground!” the guy said while standing up. Martinus stood up again to. When the boy sees his face he looked terrified. “Martinus” and ran away. “What the hell” “why did he want you on the ground?” he asked me.

“Like I said, I am unpopular and they bully me. Nobody cares about me just because I’m different” “there’s nothing wrong with being different” he commented. “Well… for them there is…” I whisper.

“Thank you” I mumble and start walking again. “Wait, can I walk you home?” he asked. “I just want to be alone for a while… please” I whisper and walk further. “Bye…” I heard in the distance. No one ever cared about me…

The next day it was the same as usual. Walking to school, go to my locker and then to my first class. “hey, did u get home well?” I heard behind me. I turned around, “uhm hi martinus. Yeah, you?” I asked him.

“yes, I just a little pain in my back but I survived aha” “wait, pain in your back? does that mean he really hurt you yesterday? That guy” I asked. “a little, but it’s okay. Really. It was worth it” he tells me.

“Thanks, again for that.” I whispered. “Ofcourse, everyone would do that. Hey do you want to hang out after school?” “okay” I silently answered. He smiled and went to his class while I went into mine.

It’s the best what has happened to me so far…