- True love - part 2 -

“Oh hey there leggie” they say bitchy. Well yeah, that’s my nickname… leggie… bc I have one leg, smart… right? I hate them, always have, always will.

“Can you just leave her alone for ones?” Stacey, my one and only friend, said. “Oh come on Stace, you don’t want to hang out with her” “one: my name is STACEY not Stace, and I hang out with who I want. She hasn’t done anything wrong” she commented.

"Okay, what you want, slubby” slubby, a word for someone who hangs out with the… ‘Unpopular’ ones. Soo… me… (I just made that up, the meaning of this word is not real, I just had to find something) she’s losing it, I see it in her eyes, her hands becomes a fist and she looks pissed off.

“Stacey, let it. Come on, school is waiting” I tell her. She nods and we go. “I’ll see you in the break” she told me when we came in school. I nod and went to my class. We only sit with 10 people, which is good. It’s quiet and I can concentrate.

“y/n, come forward and make this exercise please” the teacher asked me. I nod and go forward. Someone stuck out his foot and I fell over it with my prosthesis. I fell on the ground and it came lose and slides next to me. Owh… that hurt.

“Are you okay y/n?” the teacher asked and helped me up. “Yeah, I think so.” I told him. I stood up and did my prosthesis on again. “You can sit again if you want?” he asked. “No, it’s okay” I said and walk forward. I made the exercise and went to my seat again.

“That’s correct y/n, amazing” he smiled and I give a little smile back. When the bell rang I stood up and kind of run out of the class, even if it went difficult, but, I better didn’t cause someone bumped into me and I fell on the ground.