21-Aug-2020 | Spontaneity

Hey everyone! 

As the Wattpad Forums have closed, and Wattpad has taken away the newsfeed, it's limited my communication with you guys. I can't see what you're all up to now, what you're reading, and my notifications are so abundant it takes me hours I don't have to go through everyone's comments. 

So - this is my solution! 

Welcome to another new book (I know I'm full of them) but this is going to be more of a diary entry and blog, a forum on it's own, so you guys know what I'm up to and you can contact me a little easier. 

I don't check my notifications anymore, for one there's so many of them I can't keep up, but my inbox is filled with scammers and I don't like scammers, they irritate me. 

I'll be checking this book for comments, this is the best way to get in contact with me on Wattpad, that and commenting on my actual profile, but I'll be checking this more regularly. 

I've been thinking of something like this for a while but I had a spout of *spontaneity* and decided to make one now. 

I'm currently writing this mid-migraine so this is a shorter update on what's going on. I'll keep it brief! 

~ I just finished reading Float by Kate Marchant, or @ToastedBagels on Wattpad, and ohhhhh my goodness it's utterly stunning. And no spelling mistakes! I love a book with no spelling mistakes. It is a Paid Story, but it took me around three months to read it via watching adverts, and the breaks in between didn't put me off the story at all. Highly recommend! 

~ I bought two special edition books...which was naughty of me...but I don't regret it yet. I bought a 10th Anniversary hardback edition of Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor, and a special edition of The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab. I'm crying internally and my wallet is shrivelled. 

~ I've edited the first 18 chapters of Typhoon in preparation for submitting T&T yet again for the Watty's 2020. 

It's the first time I've been in the mindset to write since June, where I announced I was taking a little breather from everything - I edited 4 chapters today after a clean break. I know other writers have written whole books, Taylor Swift put out a whole bloody album, but I'm quite proud I did something, even if it seems little to everyone else, because it's big for me. 

It's cool what a little spontaneity can do. 

I hope you're all well, safe, happy, and healthy!

With love, 

Libby x