02

I quietly sat beside Yoongi as he continue to munch on the chips while we both watch a movie. Namjoon and Seokjin couldn't come with us as they are already passed out somewhere inside their rooms.

"And that's when Tate showed Violet her decomposing body— Hey! Are you still watching?" Yoongi waved a hand in front of me, thumb and index finger covered in the salty flavor of his chips.

"Yes, Yoongi. Violet thinks she's still alive when in fact, Tate couldn't save her sorry ass when she cut herself so Tate hid her body." I rolled my eyes as he regained his original position of both of his feet up, hands holding his chips and the other feeding himself.

"Anyway, dinner's cooked. Wake the two idiots up." Yoongi stood up, taking the bag of salty chips with him and into the kitchen he goes.

I nodded my head and walked up to Seokjin's room, first. I turned on the light to find him laid on the bed, passed out with a neat face mask on his face. I chuckled at his position; Straight as hell of a body and his hands clasped over his stomach.

"Wake up, Jin!" I exclaimed, playing with the light. He slowly moved and took his face mask off before throwing it at the bin beside him. Habitually, he does this every night or whenever he sleeps.

"Did Yoongi cook dinner?" He asked, voice laced with tiredness.

"Well, you didn't expect me to cook dinner, did you?" I answered before I walk out to stride towards Namjoon's quarter.

I opened his door to see his light open, him on his phone, just scrolling through random shit that he probably found online.

"Dinner's ready." I announced, gave him a small smile and walked out on him.

When I walked in on Yoongi, he already prepared the plates and the utensils, even the dishes are served. Steam coming from the freshly cooked plates of deliciousness. Seokjin then tailed after Namjoon and they sat down in front of us.

"You actually cooked Tteokbokki? I was kidding when I told you wanted one, though." Namjoon laughed, somehow feeling guilty over the fact that Yoongi really tried.

"Might as well eat that or I'd be left with no choice but to shove it down your throat." Yoongi sassily answered, his bowl of rice then was covered with the sauce of the dish as he ate with such joy.

As far as I know, Yoongi isn't a big eater but ever since summer started, he promised to eat more and do regular exercise which he had never disappointed any of us with yet.

"I cooked, y'all decide who will clean up after this."

"I'll wash the dishes." I raised my hand and earned a few nods of agreement from them. "I'll take out the trash." Namjoon spoke.

"I'm in charge of keeping all of you pretty and beautiful. Unquestionably, I'm such a gem." Seokjin flipped his supposedly long hair and hurried back on eating.

"If only I could reach you." Yoongi glared at the taller man before him.

We spent the whole dinner talking about plans for the rest of our vacation here. First, Namjoon suggested we buy drinks from a store since none of us likes clubbing or such crowded area in general. Added by the fact that things could go horribly wrong in such a place, all of us decided not to go. But instead, we're buying alcohol from a nearby convenience store. Less hassle, less commotion.

And probably less interaction.

Then, Seokjin suggested we try to catch some fish from the nearby water areas for us to cook for dinner. Yoongi only wanted to stay home but of course, there's no way we'll ever agree on that.

After dinner, as planned, I washed the dishes and Namjoon cleaned the table and took out the trash. Seokjin came with Yoongi to watch another episode of the first season of American Horror Story which was no problem at all since Namjoon told him to cook for lunch tomorrow.

I wiped my hands on the towel beside me and joined the others in watching the episode.

"Why don't we just drink tonight? My treat." Seokjin rose his hand and rummaged through his pockets to find his wallet.

All of us cheered at this little gesture. For the past few years of being best friend with the three of these dudes, we all basically know each other deeply. And Seokjin would kill whoever even think about initiating a move to approach him about his food.

"Alright, Y/N, come with me." He called.

"Ah, why?" I whined and kicked on the comforter that was once warmly blanketing around me. I was so comfortable. Damn it.

"One," Seokjin raised a finger.

"I don't want to go~"

"Two,"

"Please? I swear, I'll clean up after us."

"Y/N, stop getting on my nerves. You're coming with me and that's final." Seokjin took his wallet and keys before walking out.

"Why is it always me?" I muttered, receiving a few snickers from two of the dudes beside me. I could only glare as the first thing in my mind is the refusal of me myself to go.

I snatched my phone from the coffee table and fixed my hoodie before walking out of the door and into the car.

Seokjin started the engine and drove away. We passed by a few modern houses, some are the classical form of styles. In some ways, the 10 in the evening wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. I thought I would see nothing but dark with slightly foggy roads like those from typical horror movies. But no.

The moonlight highlighted most of the sharp and most noticeable features of Ilsan. From mountaintops to the sparkling rivers and waters that surrounds most of Ilsan. I could only gawk at how beautiful the scenery before me, is laid out. The breeze from the outside seems cool and fine but I know that once I start rolling down my windows, I would freeze almost instantly.

Summer nights doesn't mean warm nights.

I shook my head, refusing to believe that anything could go wrong somewhere in the middle of the night, or halfway through it. Everything seems so beautiful to even think about the negativity first.