He was suddenly pulled back by a firm grip on his arm. He turned his head, ready to give that rude person a piece of his mind but stopped when he saw who it was: Soobin.

The younger was scowling at Yeonjun's dance partner and new friend. "Back off, Chan," he growled.

Yeonjun blinked. How did he know his new friend's name?

Chan looked surprised too. "Hey, I got to him first. Go find someone else, Soobin-ah."

"Soobin, what are you doing?" Yeonjun whispered.

The younger turned to him, furious. "What am I doing?" he seethed. "What are you doing?"

"I was dancing with my friend," Yeonjun tried to explain, but it looked like Soobin wouldn't have it.

Without another word, the younger began dragging him through the crowd of astonished dancers and out into the back alley where the smokers and lollygaggers went. The alley was empty at the moment, though.

Yeonjun couldn't help but wonder... was Soobin jealous? He had that familiar glint in his eyes that sent shivers up Yeonjun's spine and made him weirdly excited.

If Soobin was jealous, then there was hope. Soobin still loved him. He wouldn't be angry otherwise.

The younger shoved him against the wall and the older hoped that he would get a searing kiss to seal the deal.

But, instead, he got a glare. "What was that, Yeonjun?! Are you trying to piss me off?!"

Offended, Yeonjun glared back. "Not everything is about you," he hissed. "And it's not like you care anyway. You've been ignoring me!"

"Ignoring you?! When the hell did I start ignoring you?!"

"Oh, you don't know? Let me tell you then! In the morning when I wake up, you're not there. When I come home from work, you're still not there! When we're both at home, you're too busy watching T.V. or you're on your phone!"

"When I call you or text you to ask where you are and when you're coming home, I don't get an answer! When I ask you to help me with something or to do something, you pretend like you can't hear me!"

"When I try to talk to you about something serious, you leave! When was the last time we even went out on a date and had a proper conversation?!"

For a second there, Soobin almost looked guilty. But, by then, Yeonjun stopped giving a damn and let it all out.

"You're always out! You barely talk to me at home! Do you even remember the last time we kissed?! Or just hugged?! Or even said 'I love you'?! Do you?! Cause I don't!"

Yeonjun's breaths were coming in short pants now, his heart pounding so painfully against his chest. He could feel the tears threatening to fall, but he refused to show them to his boyfriend... his boyfriend who was now looking away from him and staring at the gravel.

Soobin actually had the gall to sigh and look resigned. "Alright, you got my attention. What do you want, Jun?"

He looked up at the older now... there was some concern in those eyes.

It pissed Yeonjun off. "Can you stop acting like you actually care?! Because you don't, Soobin!"

"What the hell do you want from me?!" Soobin threw his hands balled hands into the air as he shook in fury. "You ask for me to start caring, and when I do, you want me to stop. What do you want from me?!"

"I just want some sincerity! I want you to pay attention to me! And I want you to act like my boyfriend again!"

Soobin groaned in annoyance, closing his eyes and pinching the bridge of his nose. The action caused Yeonjun's heart to sink. He really didn't care...