"Alright," Olive giggles, taking off her shirt and running into the ocean in her bikini. She squeals because of the cold but jumps in anyway.

Fucking hell, she's got balls.

"Are you going in?"

I look next to me to see Clay staring at me expectantly. My robe is on so I'm not as self-conscious about being so close to him. 

I shrug. "The water must be freezing."

"Mhm," Clay hums, looking around. 

The sunset is actually really pretty. It's gone from a pale pink to this deep orange and purple, the colours swirling together like the sprinkles that I melted onto our cream-topped banana bread.

"Wanna go on a walk?"

I turn to Clay. "Me?"

"Yes. You," he chuckles, standing up. His hands are dug into his pockets and he raises his brows.

"Yeah," I answer, catching Wilbur's eye. He's got that fucking expression again; and George won't stop smiling at the two of us. "Yeah, let's go." I stand up and glare at the two of them.

Clay and I start to walk down the coast. The wind runs like a hand silkily through my hair; the breeze is faint, but it's the right amount of cool.

"I didn't expect Wilbur to be so tall," he remarks suddenly, watching his feet as he walks.

I snort. "Yeah, the guy's a giant."

"You two seem pretty close."

I shrug. "Song-writing brings people closer together. Especially when you're writing about e-girls."

His green eyes glint as golden hour starts to fade. "Fair enough."

"You jealous?" I tease.

"Well, he has got a headstart."

"I wouldn't call it that. People say we give off twin sibling energy. And by people I mean my chat—who are the only people I know."

"He's dating Nihachu, right?" he asks suddenly.

"I can't say."

"Az."

"Maybe. Maybe not. You'll never know," I say, mocking him from before.

He laughs lightly. A tranquil silence falls between us as we listen to the birds chirping and the screams of small children in the far distance. I hear a loud click and flick my head to Clay.

"Are you taking pictures of me?"

"Yes."

"Well, at least tell me so I can pose."

He laughs. "Alright."

I flail my arms around and dance around in circles, grinning to myself. "Get a candid one yet? Am I cute yet?"

"Always," he murmurs, smiling at his phone. He shows me one of the pictures: