18, women (pl)

trigger warning: women in this chapter

lol i'm kidding do u like my tomathy impersonation

18, 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 (𝐩𝐥)

After a few days of the beginnings of World War Three, I decide to hop on a stream and do something not Minecraft related.

"Disclaimer," I say into the mic. "The song I'm about to sing is about nobody. I know what you guys are like, coming up with your conspiracy theories. I mean, I won't stop you but, just so you know, they're wrong. Because this is about nobody. I'm kidding. Do whatever you want. Here we go."

azzpen
twitch chat

username1 ITS ABOUT CELESTIA

username2 bruh i saw the blue haired girl on twitter simping fo dream tho

username3 yall calm ur asses she even did a disclaimer LMAO

tommyinnit POGGERS

username4 CELESTIAFOISJEFOISEF

Who's Celestia? is the first thing that springs into my mind. I narrow my eyes at the chat. What?

I check Twitter and scroll up to some updates from today. I've been streaming for a really long time so I haven't been checking my phone. When I scroll up enough, I find that Dream has replied to something and he's got tons of likes.

I click on the thread.

I try my best to ignore the thread, continuing with my stream

I try my best to ignore the thread, continuing with my stream. The chat can't stop talking about it--it's the stans again--but some of them manage to keep their normalcy. When the stream ends, I lean back in my chair and sigh. 

My phone rings.It's from Clay. 

I pick it up. "Hey."

"Hey. I was watching the stream. Celestia and I weren't flirting. If anything, I was shutting her down," he rushes out.

I blink. "Uh, okay."

"Okay?"

"Is that why you called me up? To clarify?"

"Well, I wanted you to hear it from me. I didn't want you to listen to your chat. They were kinda..."

"Toxic?"

"Kinda," he mutters. "I'm sorry about all of this."

I bite my lip. "Don't apologise. You can flirt with whoever you want."