Chapter 1

I'm running in the park while holding my hunter knife on my right hand. Im being chased by three people since six o clock in the morning. Well they choose the wrong target though.

Three man suddenly do a surprise attack on me. The bald guy swing his wooden bat with nails on it towards me as I duck and slash his leg then kick his back as his head hit in a lamp post as he lost consciousness. I grabbed the collar of the short guy t-shirt as i pulled him towards me and crashed my head to his.

"You little-" the tall guy with machete on his hand swing it towards me as i use the short guy as a shield and the short guy was hit on his head as its blood stained my shirt. "Tch. Now this is kinda annoying." I kicked the short guy towards him as he catches him  and throw his companions body. I suddenly throw my hunter knife towards him after i aim at his throat while he is out of guard And bullseye!

I run towards him as i grab the knife and pulled it out from his throat as his blood spurts on my shirt. I stabbed his head with my knife to kill him.

"Tch.  Weaklings." I muttered and goes to the bald guy. I slit his throat before he regain his consciousness. I saw the same tatoo again.

I look at my wristband "CONGRATULATIONS! THREE SOUL POINTS HAS BEEN ACQUIRED!" I sighed as i dial my phone to contact my colleagues.

"Hello? This-" a voice of a sweet girl answered.

"Ey, im coming in there please prepare a shirt for me hehe." I said

"Not again kinesis." I heard her sighed as she said yes. I suddenly hanged up the call as i headed towards our based.

By the way, my name is Kinesis T. Lycerial. Eighteen years old and I'm a KGEST player.

"DWELLER Cafe" i read the signage and suddenly im been pulled Inside.

"Idiot!" A lady shouted at my face. I can't draw her face in a canvas to be honest.

"Benio chan, let me-" she cutted me off

"Let you Explain? How many times should I tell you to wear your mask so the enemies can't track you huh?" Jeez she sounds a mother who scolding her kid because of having a very bad grade.

"Yeah yeah, i will wear my mask tomor-mmhaw." A pork bun suddenly stuffed at my mouth as i look down and saw a loli.

"Shut up, you already said it yesterday." She said as she Crossed her arms and looking at me.

I took a bite from the bun she stuffed at my mouth and swallowed it up. "Laura, did I?" She nods as a response.

Benio pulled my ear as she dragged me towards the restroom. "Change your clothes now." She said as she Massage her head. "It's a good thing I move the customer at the second floor or they will be on panic seeing a guy with blood on its shirt." She added and left me behind.

I smiled as i start to changed clothes.