Part 15-" I will never go anywhere with you"

Start from the beginning

"Shhhhh" he hushed while stroking her head "what happened"

An out pour of words flooded out of Daisy, along with multiple curses aimed at Margot, James and Freddie.

Rubbing the side of his head while processing what he had heard, Mikhail couldn't quite think of anything to say to Daisy that could make her feel even remotely better, so he simply sat down on his couch, and listened.

"Daisy" he began as Daisy paused "I think...you really need to figure out if you can live like this"

"What do you mean?" Daisy's asked while wiping her eyes on back of her hand.

Leaning forward and resting his forearms on his knees, Mikhael looked at Daisy, who's eyes were fixed on the carpet "Freddie seems to have cursed your life, it's one tragedy after another and now your father too, surely you can see the signs here"

The unexpected comment had Daisy feel confused while the pain in her chest formed. She didn't like what she was hearing, but she also couldn't fault it.

There was an element of truth to what he was saying, but he didn't know Freddie the way she did.

A sound of a fallen glass had both Mikhael and Daisy jolt in their seats.

"Is someone else here?" Daisy's eyes shot toward the door.

Jumping to his feet, Mikhael stood infront of Daisy blocking her view "no it's fine don't worry about it"

Mikhael became visibly nervous which made Daisy all the more suspicious and curious as to what he was keeping from her.

"What are you hiding?" Daisy began to feel uncomfortable and suspected that Mikhael's bizarre response could only mean one thing.

"IS MARGOT HERE?!" Daisy raised her voice while pointing to the closed kitchen door.

"Margot?" Mikhael repeated "no! Absolutely not!"

Pushing past him, Daisy began towards the door with Mikhael grabbing her wrist and pulling her back hard.

"LET GO OF ME!"

The door swung open unexpectedly. The blood from Daisy's face drained while she stood frozen on the spot.  Her entire body convulsed in fear,her breathing shallow in her lungs.

"Hello Daisy" he wiped his hands casually on a tea towel, his shirt sleeves rolled up.

"No" she began to shake her head, hoping the action would somehow shake him away, like an etcher sketcher "you can't be here"

Giving a grin he twirled on the spot "and yet I am"
he looked up at Mikhael who's expression was agitated.

"This wasn't the plan" he seethed.

"HOW ARE YOU ALIVE!" Daisy let out a scream which had Alex slowly take a seat in an armchair.

"Sit" he signalled to her.

Mikhael pushed her shoulder down effortlessly, her knees giving way as she fell to the couch.

"I was quite hurt that you would try and have me killed Daisy....it's not a very friendly thing to do" Alex rolled a coin along his knuckles while he crossed his legs.

"You were dead. I saw it" Daisy choked on her words with her heart beating painfully under her ribs.

"Incorrect my dear! You see, there's very little people won't do for the right price" he explained.

"What are you talking about"

Taking a deep breath Alex pouted his lips "your uncles friend, the one that works at the morgue? He contacted me"

"What?!"

"Mmmm, he told me that my life was in danger, but he could help for a price" Alex gave a smug and triumphant smile "that little show I put on, it was fake"

"No, your pulse, I checked myself" Daisy tried to explain why Alex couldn't be sitting infront of her alive.

"Amiodarone, a powerful substance that slows the heart rate down.to.near.death" Alex sucked the air in though his teeth "so after you gave your dramatic goodbye and left, I was taken to the morgue where I regained consciousness, handed over my cheque and watched patiently as you stole all my money, it was surprisingly simple really"

Mikhael sat down beside Daisy and turned to her "Daisy, we will need that money back" 

Unable to look at him, tears ran down Daisy's face, a combination of fear and shock "you said you hated him"

Mikhael scoffed "pffft of course I said I did! But that money is mine to! Actually the original plan involved me gaining you trust, seducing you, drugging you and you waking up in Russia" he looked up at Alex "but it appears my father is impatient"

Alex shrugged "I wanted to throw some excitement in" He turned to Daisy "you're probably wondering what your fate will be" He stood up and sat on the other side of Daisy, placing his hand on her leg "you my love are going to come to Russia with me, after I get my money back"

"I will never go anywhere with you" Daisy closed her eyes steadying her breath.

Pressing his lips together, Alex smacked them loudly while clapping his hands together "you have no choice" his tone became harsh "you tried to kill me and stole everything, and now and you that cocksucker will pay"

Daisy's head shot up "don't you dare go near him"

"Oh I won't have to" Alex laughed "that's the beauty of it, I don't need to do a thing"

"Wha..what?"

"Based on what I heard from the kitchen, I see you and he are having issues, and it appears he and your father have the same taste in women" he chuckled before regaining composure "you will be flying to Russia with me tonight, you will give me my money back, and Freddie will receive a tragic suicide letter from you to say that you have taken your life"

Daisy's eyes widened in terror, while Mikhael's hand wrapped around her mouth with a white cloth.

As the chloroform knocked Daisy unconscious, Alex and Mikhael looked up at eachother.

"Tie her up, I will organise a plane" Alex instructed while looking down on Daisy's limp body.

"We could get the money back and kill the cunt" Mikhael suggested eerily.

"She will with time understand how much I love her" Alex ignored his sons's comment and leaned forward. His hand brushed the side of her cheek "you'll understand"