19

Y/N L/N's POV:

It was the last day of the Tokyo Camp.

You may think that sketching out these people for about week would be tiring since I'd just be sketching out when they're spiking, serving, setting or receiving right?

Who said I was only sketching that?

I was also sketching out some portraits of them, and some when they huddle up in the middle after they score. I just sketch out their smiling faces on my personal sketchbook, the one that I won't be giving to my advisor to keep for myself. It was a reminder and a memory that I know I'll be holding onto for a long time.

"Y/N, is that a new sketchbook?" I heard Tadashu say, as he noticed that I was holding a smaller sketchbook than the one I usually bring.

"This is my personal sketchbook that I won't be giving to my advisor," I told him.

"You liked us that much that you want to draw us onto your personal sketchbook?" asked Tsukishima, teasingly, while smirking.

"To be honest, yes. Yes, I do," I said, proudly, smiling up at him. I saw Tadashi smile at Tsukishima.

Tsukishima, then, turned to Tadashi. I can see him blush a little bit because of my answer, making Yamaguchi chuckle.

"Shut up, Yamaguchi," sneered Tsukishima.

"I'm not sorry, Tsukki," he said, before walking pass him, and leaving me surprised.

Yamaguchi Tadashi has evolved.

He is now, Yamagucci Tadashi.

It was nearing the end of the matches, and we only had one more team to play with. It was with Fukurodani, I sat down at the bench beside Kiyoko and Yachi. I was about to say something to Yachi, but then we heard:

"BAR - BE - QUE?!"

What are they talking about?

"Oniku niku niku, oniku niku!"

"Put 'em together, you get meat and meat!"

"Hooray for meat! Energy times a hundred!"

"Hallelujah! Hallellujah!"

"Oniku kami-sama, Oniku kami-sama!"

"Meat is god?" asked Yachi, looking a little bit concerned. Kiyoko and I laughed at Tanaka, Nishinoya, Hinata and Kageyama.

Damn these four idiots.

After that, Coach Ukai called out the rest of the team to have a small speech about their match with Fukurodani.

~

"A CUT SHOT?!"

My eyes widened because of Bokuto's insane cut shot, while a smile was spreading across my face.

"So cool..." I said to myself, as my eyes lit up.

"HEY HEY HEY!! Alright!!" shouted Bokuto, before turning to Akaashi. "Did you see that Akaashi? Hey, did you see my awesome cut shot just now?"

"I did. It was amazing," said Akaashi, not showing any kind of amazement in his face.

"It was pure luck though!" said Bokuto, making me even more impressed by him.

I am once again reminded why he's one of my favorite ace.

After that, Hinata got inside the court while Tsukishima was about to serve. It was a another round of amazement. Kageyama had set the ball to Hinata and he did a -

"FEINTOO??!!"

Today's match was full of surprises. Everyone applauded Hinata, as I remembered that it was that special attack that Bokuto had taught him last night back at the third gymnasium.

"A feint??!" said Bokuto, acting surprised.

"Bokuto-san, you were the one who taught him that," said Akaashi, as their other teammates glared at Bokuto.

"Hinata, you actually used your head... you're gonna get a fever," said Kageyama, as I laughed at them.

Everything was going smoothly, everyone was calm and collected. I was really enjoying their match, to the point where I forgot to sketch down onto my sketchbook. Now, I'm wishing I should've just brought my camera with me.

Just when I thought it couldn't get better. Kageyama had done a setter dump, surprising everyone, even Hinata who was expecting the ball to be tossed to him. Then, the next round, Kageyama set the ball to Hinata and spiked it, it was -

The new fast attack!

Kageyama and Hinata finally did it after 3 weeks of practicing and not talking to each other that much. The two were celebrating and was as shocked like everyone was.

"You did it! You did it!" shouted Yachi, jumping up and down. "Nice spike, Kageyama, Hinata!"

Hinata and Kageyama nodded at her, then I made eye contact with Kageyama. We both stared at each other for about a few seconds, before I gave him a smile.

"Nice set," I said, giving him a thumbs up. I saw him blush and a huge smile spread across his face.

I also saw at the corner of my eyes, Tsukishima glaring. It's probably just my imagination.

"You really are amazing, Kageyama!" said Hinata.

"What are you saying...? boke Hinata boke..." he said, while making a weird expression.

I looked over at the sidelines and saw Kenma and Kuroo watching. I also saw their setter, Kenma, smile a little bit while looking at Hinata.

The match was going on really successfully. The momentum of the team was going strong, but Fukurodani was still in the lead with one point. The next one, Hinata and Kageyama tried to do the fast attack once again, but it was too short.

"Don't mind!" said Hinata to Kageyama.

"But, it pisses me off!" screamed Kageyama, he looks like he was about to devour Hinata with his scary expression.

The team brushed it off.

It was one after another. Nishinoya successfully set the ball to Asahi, but the set was a bit low so it was out. They even did their first synchronized attack and it went on perfectly with Tanaka spiking the ball. They were closing the gap between the scores. One by one, they were scoring. A service ace from Asahi. Tsukishima manage to one touch the ball to get a chance ball, Nishinoya tossed the ball and Asahi spiked it successfully scoring a point.

I can tell that Fukurodani was starting to heat up because of how close Karasuno were.

It was time for Bokuto to serve, he looked a little pissed when he was walking up at the other end of the court. He spiked the ball, but it didn't go over the net and almost hit one of his teammates. This pissed him off more.

I was getting a little worried. Is he getting bothered since his spikes would always get blocked or because it made the other team have a chance ball. Either way, he was getting really upset about it.

The next round, Tanaka was serving and it seems he was aiming for Bokuto. Bokuto received the ball and shouted to Akaashi to toss him the ball.

"Bokuto-san!" said Akaashi, before tossing the ball to him.

The spike was blocked and became a rebound. Bokuto shouted at Akaashi once again to toss him the ball, and so he did. But, Bokuto failed the spike. It didn't go over the net.

It was the first time I saw Bokuto fail a spike.

"Akaashi!" I heard Bokuto say. "Don't set for me anymore today!"

Bokuto looked completely upset, but his teammates didn't seem to be bothered that much about it.

"Alright."

"Huh?"

"But in exchange, please calm down," said Akaashi, as Bokuto looked back at him.

Art // Tsukishima Kei x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara