Chapter 2

"Ok, let's calm down. Why don't you go pick out a movie we can watch." I sound cool and calm, but she has no idea. On the inside I am hot and bothered, she doesn't know how turned on I am. But she'll find out. By the end of this movie she'll be begging me to fuck her. Once she puts the movie in I say," Go sit over there with your back against the couch." She does, but she looks a little confused. "I do want to tie you up, but not with your tie, not yet." I tell her. I bend her knees and spread her legs, getting a nice view of her matching lacy black thong. I take some bungee cords out of the drawer next to the couch, along with three pairs of handcuffs. I cuff her hands together in front of her, and one pair of handcuffs to each of her ankles. I hook one end of the bungee cord to the other cuff and the other to a hook in the wall I had installed in her house for this exact reason. I did the same thing to her other ankle and got started on her wrists. "I was thinking you could-" "I'm not taking requests Keara." I interrupt her. She stays quiet as I attach her the handcuffs on her wrists to a bungee cord that's hooked to a chain above her head on the wall behind her. When I'm done, her ass is off the floor at least two inches. I lower myself to the ground and slide in underneath her so that she's sitting on my lap and her arms are wrapped around my neck with her head is resting between my breasts.

As the movie starts, I run my finger up the inside of her leg and up to her breasts. I unboutton her shirt completely, and rip her bra in half down the front. "I'll buy you a new one baby." I whisper in her ear as she moans softly in protest. I start kissing her ear and then stop. "Is this calm enough for you?" I purr in her ear. She nods and snuggles into me as much as she can. I leave my hands on her hips and we settle down to watch the movie.

------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys what do you think so far? I haven't updated in a while even though I already have it written, because I don't know what you guys think of it. Should I keep going? Ok you know the drill vote and comment please!(: