Teruhashi x Saiki

Start from the beginning

"Thanks Saiki," she smiled then went to go get into the shower, even though she still couldn't believe what happened. As she entered she noticed that she didn't know how to turn on the shower. (It was completely different from the regular ones)

"Saiki ! Terahashi called out from the showers. I need you to come in here with me."
Saiki walked into the bathroom and said, "You want me to come in with you, how straightforward of you Teruhashi."He knew she was having trouble with the showers but he didn't care, he just wanted to tease her a little.

Terhashi quickly puts a towel around the top half of her body and says "Saiki that's not what I meant, I was only calling for the-."

"You don't want me next to you, Saiki teases her, a nerdy guy like me can't even be in the presence of a beautiful goddess like you, don't worry I get it." "No that's not true Saiki, I want you here." "Oh really?" "Yes Saiki, but you just can't walk into the GOTDAMN shower like that, i can't believe that you would think I'm just that eas- Teruhashi blushes as Saiki cut her off " That's not what you said when we were in the bar. *He chuckles* I won't do anything to you if you don't want me to all you have to do is just say so." Saiki slowly kissed her soft plum lips, Teruhashi let out a moan she couldn't hold back. Saiki used tongue and sucking, licking and exploring every inch of her mouth. Warping his hands around her neck, not too tight but just right to where she loved it."

Teruhashi loved that she wasn't in control anymore, she could finally relax and let someone else be in charge for once.

Teruhashi let out a moan as she got butterflies in her stomach. "Mmmmh, Sai-kiii..." Teruhashi said in between breaths. ~Saiki got turned on at the sound of Teruhashi calling out his name.~ Saiki pulled her into him and held her waist tightly. He nibbled on her neck making her let out a soft moan.

Teruhashi had gotten wet so quickly just by the presences of Saiki next to her, she couldn't wait any longer, she slid her hands up his chest and wrapped her arms around him pressing her face into his chest. "Saiki I want you, I've always wanted you.." Teruhashi said as she began kissing his chest, feeling him up.

He picked her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist, as they walked to the room on the way there, he filled her neck with pecks of little wet kisses. Saiki gently sat her down on the bed, as he quickly snatched the towel off of Teruhashi.

Saiki's fine body hovering over Teruhashi, (who was no longer shy at this point.) He slid his hand down to her wet pussy in between kissing her and rubbed making want even more and more of him. Teruhashi breathed so heavily, bitting her lips, and closing her eyes while waiting for Saiki to do whatever.

Teruhashi closed her eyes and wished for the pleasure to never stop. Saiki had heard her wish due to the fact that he could reads people's minds. "Your wish is my command baby."

Saiki thought as he pulled out of the heated kiss. He turned his face to the side of her soft skinny neck, and started trailing it down with wet kisses. (Kiss. Kiss. Kiss. Kiss.) With doing this Teruhashi became even more impatient, she ran her fingers through his soft hair and softly outed the words Saiki would never thought he would hear from her. "Fu-Fuck me.. Saiki, rr-ight now." Teruhashi pleaded in between moans.

Saiki was done messing with her as he too was at his limit of holding back. He pinned both of her hands above her head while giving her a final kiss before going down. Terahashi spread her legs open so he could go in. He went inside of her entrance, slowly at first. He looked up at Terahashi to get permission to fully enter, she answered with a nod. Saiki pushed his inside of Teruhashi and was now fully inside of her.

He thrusted slowly into her whilst their bodies pressed into one another, Saiki went in faster and their breathing became shaky already. He went even faster, he began to bite and suck on his lips from all of the pleasure. His head rolled back as he began caressing and pulling Terahashi's hair at the same time. "Haaah, aaahh Saiki." Teruhashi called out. They both went on for 5whole minutes, Terahashi' grip on Saiki was just perfect, just the way he liked it.
"I'm gonna cu-cum, haaaah.."Saiki said in between the last bits of pleasure he had.

Saiki quickly pulled out, both of them came all over each other, panting and breathing so heavy that Saiki flopped on the bed right next to Teruhashi. He used his powers to clean up all the mess that they had made. They were both tired but Teruhashi wasn't done yet, she got on top of Saiki. "You deserve a reward for what you have done for me, don't ya think Sweetie?" Teruhashi eyes Saiki down giving him a grin, and a mischievous chuckle. "Oh yea, what could this little reward be? (Even tho he already knew.)

Teruhashi began to use force as she quickly pulled his dick and sucked on it, playing with Saiki she licked all around it. Sucking on the tip and pulling it in and out, coating it with her saliva. "Uhhhh! Saiki moaned Teruhashi you bad girl, you're such a bad girl!"
"I'm sorry daddy, I'm gonna start being a good girl right now." She said seductively.

She began sucking on the whole thing, bobbing her head back and fourth, sucking on his cock. Saiki got hard, his dick flew down her throat. She chocked a little but didn't care, she was enjoying her self way to much to stop. Saiki pulled her hair and pushed her head even further into his cock, trying not to make it hard for Teruhashi instead of pushing her head down like he had planned to do he just gripped onto her hair.

Teruhashi pushed her head up and down while using her hands to get any parts of his dick that she was missing. She goes in even faster, and faster, and faster until Saiki finally came down her throat. Teruhashi's tounge sucked on his balls one last time before puling his dick out of her mouth.

Teruhashi climbs on top of Saiki and lays her head onto him. "So how was my reward daddy?" She asks him in a childish tone, nibbling on his ear, licking and sucking on his neck. Saiki sat her on top of him. "If you keep this up, I'm gonna take your ass next." Saiki pulled her on top of him groping her ass, your reward was just perfect." Saiki let out a smile, he pushed her on the other side of the bed making it creek, and laid down on top of her, but not too much where she felt smothered.

Their bodies smashed together as there was a comfortable silence in the room, Teruhashi thought out the words, "Saiki, i love you, I always have." Saiki smiles and replied loud enough for Teruhadhi to hear, "I love you too my little blueberry." The loosens up as Teruhashi lays back on top of Saiki, they both drift off into a long deep sleep. 🛏
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading,
If you wanna see a part two,
Or see new people together all
You have to do is vote, follow me
And request whatever you want
You don't have to but it would really mean a lot if you did vote, and request because I love writing these fanfics, so yea later tut's! :)