Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my art book! This is my first book on Wattpad so It won't be perfect. I'm so glad you decided to open up this book and I hope you like my art.

EDIT: hi this is Snowflake from the future, almost 8 months after this book has originally been posted. I feel like I should say a few things before you turn to the next chapter. 

1. This book was originally published like 8 months ago, so obviously there is going to be improvement. The first half, consisting of my old art (which to me is December and before) is going to be cringe. I promise you, my art will get better and I have improved a lot since the first art chapter. If you are looking at the first half, and you think my old art sucks (it does) without knowing that it is old and want to leave, please don't. I promise you it will get better and if you don't want to look at my older art, feel free to skip chapters to my more frequent art (which to me is January-)

2. Requests are closed and art trades have to be requested by me. Commissions may be coming soon. 

3. Absolutely no art theft, tracing, etc. I spend time and effort on my art and I don't want it to be stolen. 

4. If you somehow think that my art is stolen, I will occasionally send wips of my art and most of them have signatures. If you are still suspicious, the link to my yt is in my bio and I post speedpaints there. 

5. My art is not to be used as pfps, banners, etc without my permission or unless I say so. Ask me in dms and if I say yes, you MUST give me credit by sending links to my yt account (in bio) and wattpad account. Or if it's on wattpad, tag me. If I make art for you, it's yours and feel free to use it for whatever you want :) Basically if you have my permission, my consent, give me credit, and do not claim or sell as your own, feel free to use as your pfp or banner. 

6. My art is not meant to be offensive to anyone and if it somehow is, I apologize. 

7. Most of my art is of dragons and humans. 

Alright that is all, enjoy my crazy artbook :p, feel free to skip the first half to catch up on my recent art!