32 : Comrade or Villain?

Gulf nervously breath in and out before pressing the doorbell,

"I never been home for so long, I don't know what should I react when seeing Dad and Stepmom"

Gulf said to Mew, without looking at him...

"I just want to know if she's the one who's in call with you or not... Cause I have my doubts"

Mew stayed silent, just listening to his love saying lot of words...

"What if you guessed wrong? What if your stepmom isn't the one whom we called OUR Miss?"

Gulf look at Mew as he says those words, "There's nothing wrong by checking right? I just want to know---"

He was interrupted as the door swung open and only to reveal his stepmom, still wearing that 'mean' & 'b*tch' face... looking straight at him,

"huh! Guess who found himself back here?" She look straight at him, waiting for a respond but Gulf never talked back so... "I already kicked you out from here and you came back?! For what?!" She smirked "Do you know what Gulf? There's nothing you can get from here. NOTHING! Your Dad don't want you both anymore!" She comb her hair through her fingertips like a real madamè "Well, Who's dumb really wanted you in? You and your brothers are bunch of TRASH! So go away! Before malice came into my front yard!" She shoot death glare at him... Waiting for him to swift away... but...

Gulf look straight to her while Mew slightly grabbed his arms so they could walk out from that place,

"Right! There's nothing I can get from here! I already had my brothers with me---" He was interrupted by her words "Do you think your brothers are with you? I don't think so Gulf... I really don't think so" she stare back at him "Don't act all superior of protecting your brothers Gulf. Oh Yes! You can protect them but you don't know what's in front of you that well. Don't you think your brothers are safe now? If I were you, you better find ways of dealing things before you'll lose them. Entirely"

She then slapped the door in front of them, Gulf's heart was badly broken...

He's scared...

He don't know what to think...

He don't know what to feel...

Tears are escaping once again...

Mew pulled Gulf closer to him, he took him into his warm arms...

"For sure, they'll be safe..."

But that didn't stop Gulf from crying...

"What if Saint, Tommy, Max, Mild and Frank be in great danger?" He said between his cries as he hug Mew tightly "For sure, they're at home..." Mew let Gulf face him, looking straight into the crying man's eyes "Let's go and find it ourselves" Gulf weakly nod at him...

Just before Gulf enter the car, he look back at the house...

Sighing...

And left with Mew, away from that certain place.

Hearing the engine moving away from that place,

She peak outside and seeing that no one are around, silence covered the place once again...

She take her phone out,

"Have you found Frank and Drake now? We better have them before anybody else's... We need them"

Still wearing that 'b*tch' face... as she sigh, irritable.

"Make it fast"

She then sigh again as later as she hung up from that call.

🚘

"Where are we?"

Saint look around at that unfamiliar place...

"You'll be staying here as long as Gulf and Frank will be here as well... This place can make you any safer" Tay explained while looking at them "How sure are you that we're safe here?" Tay again rolled his eyes from Tommy's attitude "Tom---" "How are you sure that Gulf and Frank are safe out there? How are you sure that we're safe here---" Tommy's word got stopped when Tay almost hit him, luckily Ohm was there to catch his hand before it lands on Tom

"Are you nuts Tay?! Do you want to die early? If you wish to, I'll kill you right here! Right now!" Then throw his hands away from him "Do you think our Head want them hurt right now? Use your damn head for once Tay!" Ohm sigh before grabbing Tom away from Tay.

Putting Tom next to Saint who's standing a bit far from them...

"Protect your brother Saint. He's such a nuisance." Then turning his back from the two...

A little while, he (Ohm) noticed something's wrong...

"Wait!"

He exclaimed which made everyone turn to him...

"What's wrong Ohm?" Perth asked him, confusingly

The next thing they heard, shocked them... Entirely...

"WHERE'S WIN?!"

🚘🚘🚘🚘

"Drake... Where should we go now?" Frank said as he again felt so scared, Drake noticed it and hug him "Let's find a way---"

Hearts are beating so fast as they noticed a car pulled over, just next to them...

Frank look at Drake as the other tried his best to protect the other...

"Drake..."

Drake hold Frank's hand tightly as he put him hidden at his back,

"I'll protect you Frank..."

"I'm scared---"

He was interrupted by Drake

"If I say Run, you better run without looking back Frank... This is the least I can do for hurting you"

Frank look at Drake...

Confused?

Curious?

Shock?

He don't know...

He just can't believe Drake said such thing...

Then turn their attention to the car that just pulled over next to them, as its windows are sliding down...

But before anything else,

Before Frank and Drake can react...

Before Drake can call their names...

Before Frank or Drake can recognise them...

The man who's sitting on the front seat, next to the driver's...

"Frank! Drake! Hop in!"

They just stayed there, looking at them...

Shocked probably,

"What are you two waiting for?! Faster!!!"

And that brought them back to reality then quickly shoved themselves inside.

"We've been looking for you..."

Said the man who's in the wheels.

Are they safe?

Which one those sounds safer?
The one on the camp or the one on the car?