•'¯'•. Villain Shenanigans .•'¯'•

Third Person Point of View

"Dabi grab him!" Shigaraki yells out. Dabi quickly does just that. Dabi had his arms wrapped securely around YN's body. "Where is it?" Shigaraki questions YN. Sweat began to drip down YN's temple. "What do you mean? I-I got anything." YN states nervously. Shigaraki and Dabi share a look and just like that Dabi began to slither his hands into YN's pockets, surprising YN. "Woah, Woah. Watch ya hands man!" YN shouts, pressing himself into Dabi. Dabi pulls out his pocket making the change in YN's pocket to scatter onto the floor. YN's eyes widened. "AY! That's my change! Do you know how long it took me to acquire those?!" YN growls out. Dabi continues to dig his hands in YN's pockets, a flash drive fell onto the floor. "Oh, that's my flash drive." YN glances up at Shigaraki. "Don't look in it. Unless you want to see a big dick." YN moved his head back up to see Dabi, winking up at him. YN's wallet then fell onto the floor. "That's my wallet! You have no- NGh!" YN's eyebrows furrowed in surprise. "AY! Watch your fingers, bootyhole man!" YN yells out. 

After Dabi searched YN he found nothing Shigaraki wanted. "WHERE IS My FAtheER!"