fuyuhiko x kazoo itchy

It's cold outside. Fuyuhiko was walking to the bus stop and saw Kazuichi already sitting on the bench, on his phone. Kazuichi looked up at him, feeling his knee brushed as Fuyuhiko sat down next to him, unable to sit anywhere else.

"Hey man, what's up?"

Fuyuhiko glares at him and looks away.

"Woah, it was just a question. Whatcha doing here?"

"Why do you want to know? I'm quite obviously waiting for the bus." He shivered and glanced to the left then right, trying to see if the bus was coming yet. It wasn't.

"Damn dude, I was just asking. Can I sit?"

He sighed. "You already are, why need to ask?" He grunts and looks away, blowing into his hands.

"You look cold, d-"

"I'M NOT! Will you shut up?" Fuyuhiko shivered again, his teeth chattering.

Kazuichi sighed. "Here." He carefully put his jacket around Fuyuhiko, whose nose was now a light shade of pink.

"W-What are you doing, bastard! D-Don't..do that!" He shoved his jacket back at Kazuichi, his own cheeks freckled with red.

Kazuichi raised his eyebrows. "Is the ultimate yakuza blushing?" "W-What! No! Bastard! Don't say things like that! It's just cold, and I-" "Sooo..you do admit to being cold." Fuyuhiko shuts his eyes and turns away. "Damn it! Why is this guy so persistent!" Fuyuhiko mutters something as he put his head in his hands and exhales, clearly tired. The bus came down the street and Kazuichi noticed that he didn't get on with him. "Hey bro, you comin?" Fuyuhiko noticed the bus was there and glared at Kazuichi. He slowly picked his head up and got on, as does Kazuichi. Fuyuhiko took the window seat and Kazuichi sat next to him. He groans and placed his head on the window, no use arguing since he was so tired. He started to drift off, and soon laid his head on Kazuichi's shoulder. He blushed and starts to smile, admiring the cute boy who fell asleep on him. He decided to take him back to Kazuichi's dorm, since he was asleep.

They got off the bus and he carried Fuyuhiko into bed with ease. Shortly after when Kazuichi is showering, he wakes up. "Huh? Where am I?" Kazuichi soon comes out shirtless, with a towel over him. "Hey man. you fell asleep on me." "W..what! No I didn't!" "You were really tired. And cute too", he muttered. "What was that last part?" He yelled, glaring at him. "N-nothing!" Now it was Kazuichi's turn to stutter. He didn't want him to know that he thought he was attractive. "Anyway, you were freezing. You need to take a shower. You can take one in my bathroom. Towels are in there." "Thanks, I guess." but before he entered the bathroom, he pitched forward and sneezed, as he passed the taller guy. His eyes widened in shock as Kazuichi started chuckling, his face turning a crimson shade of red. "What the hell? A yakuza with a sneeze so-" Fuyuhiko slammed him against the wall. "Don't you dare, say another wor-" "-Cute!" Fuyuhiko stormed off into the bathroom, face flushed and immediately turned on hot water, showering his face in it. "Hhgh, I can't believe I did that! Damn it!"(edited)[11:40 AM]Fuyuhiko comes out, shirtless, and started digging through Kazuichi's drawers. "What are you doing?" "Finding pants" "Why? I mean, not that I mind, but.." "Cause I don't feel like going back to my dorm" "Fine by me, baby gangsta" Fuyuhiko whips around and glares at him while Kazuichi chuckles. "Also, my sneeze is NOT cute. So don't comment on it." "Are you gonna do it again?" He shoots Kazuichi an incredulous look. It's now his turn to turn around with an eyebrow raised. "You think I can just sneeze on demand?" "Maybe? You are the ultimate yakuza after all, maybe you have some hidden ability or something" He sighed and turned back around, still looking for pants. Moments later, he sneezed onto the back of his hand. "Bless you~" "Whatever." He walked into the bathroom and changed, then walked out into the living room. "Hey, aren't you gonna lay with me?" "Why would I ever lay with you? Plus, I'm cold. You wouldn't wanna cuddle with me." "Do you want to cuddle with me?" He whips around and flips him off as his face is pink, furious. For once, not having a snappy comeback. Kazuichi chuckles and walks over, wrapping his hands around him. "What are you doing!" "Hugging you?" "Don't do that!" he plops down on the couch, and sneezes again. "For one, bless you-" "Thanks.", He mumbles.He looked at him, surprised, and continued. "Two, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable." Fuyuhiko looked at him and frowned, and shivered. "Are you cold?" Fuyuhiko noticed and tried to stop, but with no success. He knew it would be useless arguing. "Fine. Yes, a little, what are you gonna do about it?" "Why, take your temperature! It's hot in here from the heater, it's winter, you're the only one acting strange" He said as he grabbed a thermometer he put on the counter for this very occasion, and put it under his tongue. Their faces are now inches away, Fuyuhiko blushing as Kazuichi smirks. "A-are you done!" He shouted. "Yeah, yeah..", He said as he sighed. He pulls the thermometer out and reads the number out loud. "99.8. That's not good, god you're freezing as well. Come on, I'm bringing you to bed with me. You need to be warmed up." This time he didn't argue, he stood up and collapsed onto the bed, quickly going under the covers. Kazuichi big spooned him, slowly getting warmer, sneezing every once and a while, with an occasional cough. They soon drifted off, and Kazuichi, naturally, wakes up earlier than Fuyuhiko does, so he makes him some soup. Ten minutes later, he comes into the bedroom and finds Fuyuhiko sneezing, still in bed, his nose and cheeks pink. He looks up and jumps, surprised, and starts to object. "You didn't hea-!" "But I did. And bless you, by the way. That was cute." "They are not!" "They totally are, and you know it." He glared at him and looked down, his face a dark shade of red. "Here." Kazuichi said as he tossed him a tissue box, which he caught in one hand, still looking down. "Thanks." "You're very welcome. Are you feeling better?" "I guess, I'm still cold." "Here." He walked over, bringing the soup, and Fuyuhiko smiled and looked down, again. "Thanks for taking care of me, bastard" "No prob, bro"