Chapter 2

I felt the ooze enter my system. Eddie shook his head, adjusting himself without his other. He wiped his hands. "My work is done here then." He walked towards the street. He turned back last second and said "Good luck, and remember our deal." I nodded and climbed up the building.

I entered my apartment's window. "So it's like this again." My head remained in silence. "You are not going to say anything?" I asked the symbiote. I didn't care. I willed the suit on. Suddenly, an oozing puddle at the bottom of my feet began to climb up my body. I embraced the feeling. It felt good to be back the black goo. I felt the sense that this was the right thing to do. "Time to go for a swing." I said in my head.

I jumped out my window. The living suit rippled in the wind. I put my hand out and watched as a black string came out. I smiled under the mask. I still had work to do. I went to an abandoned warehouse. I needed to practise. I flew around that place for ages. Kicking and punching everywhere. My consciousness returned and I realised it was morning. I was so invested in the training I had lost track of time. My body hurt all over. "Can you do something?" I asked the ooze. I felt the suit tighten and loosen. My body began to feel less worn out. I swung back to my apartment. The rain began to pour down. I didn't care. Due to this suit, it didn't seep through to my skin. I was ready to go to Kingpin.

I landed on top of the building. I needed to do his. Not just for Aunt May, but for me as well. Kingpin would hurt me no more. I entered from the top and stuck the ceiling. I went over guards and Kingpin's workers and kept on powering on. Suddenly, I heard the man's booming voice coming from down one of the corridors. I stopped on top of a door which contained his voice. I jumped down onto the ground. "This ends now" I thought as I pushed through the doors. The hulking being which was Kingpin turned around. "Hello spider, what are you doing here?" He smirked. "Or should I say Peter Parker." The others in the room laughed. "You know what you did Kingpin, you deserve every bad thing that is coming your way. "Like what Parker?" He said towering over me. "This," I said as I jumped and kicked him hard in the face. Kingpin stumbles back. He spits out blood and smiles. I was so angry. My vision began to change to black. I didn't care what was happening. I just wanted to make sure Kingpin was hurt. Suddenly I couldn't see anything. I felt my body flinging it a body, punching, kicking, dodging. My vision returned and I saw Kingpin lying in a pool of blood. I took deep breaths. Everyone in the room didn't say a word. "My work is done here." I said exiting the room.