|04.

RAMIYA HENDERSON
Memphis , TN ; 12:05 PM

" Mama these people are so country , but they definitely know how to turn up though."  I laughed as I sat up in my Auntie Star's bed talking to her on FaceTime.

" Well I'm glad you liking it out there. Go enjoy    yo self and be safe Poodah." She said giving me a smile as she pulling on her bonnet.

She was laying in the bed , it was 9 am in Cali. I had kept forgetting the time difference from out here and out in LA. Everything was just so different.

And I don't know but I was actually liking different.

I woke up this morning and the vibe was just different. I was able to enjoy breakfast , and music.

I could sit outside and see something different. Kids actually really still came outside and played it was like everybody knew everybody.

I loved that.

" I'm going to see my house today mommy , when I get there we gone FaceTime you so you can see k ? " I told her and she nodded.

" Alright baby , I'm bout to take my ass back to sleep. Have fun , and be safe Poodah." She said  yawning a little bit.

" Alright , bye I love you." I said before we both hung up and I put my phone down.

" I'm finna get cuteeeeeee ." I said hoping out from the bed and started dancing throwing my phone onto the bed.

" Yea I'll drop by the nail shop so you can see ya' lil boyfriend too. He gone be outside over there." Auntie Star said as she popped her head out of the bathroom with a white shower towel wrapped around her body.

" That's not my boyfriend." I laughed and shook my head making my way into the bathroom with her.

" It's gone be , I seen ya last night. Ya wasn't conversing but ya show was making a lot of eye contact." She said glancing over at me and laughed.

" He is cute though. It's the height and the face for meeeeee ." I dragged out laughing a little as I grew a smile on my face.

" Key real nice , he been around here since he was a baby. When I first got everything up and running out here he was like 16." She said and I nodded.

" He a dope boy huh ? " I said pulling out my witch hazel so I could clean my face.

" Yea one of the best around here. Got his own spot and everything. Actually kind of close to your spot." She said and I nodded starting to apply the witch hazel onto my face.

" That's wassup. He look like a hoe though for sure." I said making a little uneasy face.

" Yea , he got a few birds for sure. But he a coo dude though. Very respectful to me so he don't do no wrong in my eyes. And he protects my shop soooo." She said shrugging as she brushed out her curls out.

" It's any good seafood places out here ? " I asked instantly falling off track of our actual conversation.

" A thousand of them. We can go to one after we leave from seeing the penthouse." She answered and I nodded going back to watching my face.

* DING *
@keyglock would like to send you a message.

Making my way out of the bathroom after drying my hands I went to check my phone. Picking it up I had grew a slight smile on my face before unlocking the phone and going to Instagram to open the message.