IcePyro

File-7-01:IcePyro/log ----
The experiment is a -- year old girl the company adopted as a baby.
Our plan was to help a side party in the government make a sneak attack in the cold.
She once was a human until she got kidnapped by a secret group because she had potential magic that they wanted to form with their experiments to learn how to make people withstand the cold by turning into wolfs.
It ended up badly and up in flames because they put her in a cold room and made her switch in and out of being a wolf forcefully, she eventually became distressed then started the fire. They accidentally made her WAY more sensitive to cold but withstand extremely massive amounts of heat.

2020note-
PS: she got out again
PSPS: lie to boss about recapture
---end log------
Descriptions:
She/They
She is 17 years old and since the experiment her black long hair turned snow white and her tanned skin is accompanied by pale white skin blotches. Her eyes are a light grey.
Her wolf form has all white fur and her eyes the same.

( She is way more resilient to cold in wolf form )

-.-.-log ----
Failure of generation 7, 01:
The new strain of experiments lead to a bad start. With the new experiments failing to obtain what we wanted from the start.

She has been proven useful, but it's impossible to brainwash her, the chip that we planted in her left shoulder has been destroyed when she first escaped successfully at 14. 

Our company has taken a vote and we may or may not terminate her, the termination may lead in massive money loss.