Part 3

—————Blue team dorm———- 7pm——
Diana was sitting at her desk, looking over some books and spells, Hannah and Barbara has gone somewhere so she had the dorm to herself till she heard the door.

"Hmm? I wonder who that could at this time" Diana stood up and grab and put on her blue robe from her sofa .She opened the door and Akko was standing there with a a small smile on her face and in her shiny chariot pjs which looked so cute on her.

"Hello love" she said as she let Akko in. "And may I ask why are you up so late, is something the matter akko?"Diana said softly

"Oh no I'm fine it's just Suzy and lotte are out tonight and I saw Barbara and Hannah go to averys so I thought I would come and see you and maybe stay here tonight"akko hugged her pillow and rocked her feet back and forth on the ground.

"Of course you can akko, would you like some tea?" Diana offered and walked over to the kettle and filled it up with water.

Akko nodded her head and went towards the sofa and sat down in the living room and waited for Diana to return with their tea, Akko looked upset to Diana and she was eager to find out what was wrong.

"Is something on your mind akko?" Asked as she sipped her tea and looked at akko

"Oh I-um it's nothing ha"Akko struttered and picked up her cup

"Akko please, if something bothering you, I will try and help with whatever on your mind. Is it miss finnelan? I have noticed you've been spacing out in class more frequently the last few weeks?" Diana sipped her tea again and inhaled then exhaled.

"Um it's not about school really heh, it's about um you heh" Akko rubbed her arm and looked at diana with a awkward smile and sad puppy eyes that made Diana's heart sink.

"Akko, are you upset that I haven't been spending time with you?" Diana snuggled next to Akko and kissed her forehead

"Im deeply sorry Akko" Diana picked up Akkos hand and kissed it with her soft lips. This made akko have a small blush "I promise Akko this weekend will be unforgettable" Diana said, Akko look deeply in her eyes and hugged her tight.

"You promise?"Akko said as she buried her face in her girlfriends chest, Akko loved to hear Diana's heart beat.

"Promise" Diana smiled and kissed her head.