CH 38 - TWO WEEKS

THIRD PERSON'S POV

It's been two weeks since they were in Busan.

Two weeks since they made love and had bomb ass sex.

But also two weeks that Lisa and Jennie haven't been speaking to each other.

When they got back, Kiki was waiting at Lisa and Jennie's front gate. Her eyes were swollen and looked as if she was crying for hours.

~Flashback~

"Kiki What are you doing here? Is everything okay?" Lisa says as she gets out of the car.

"Lisa." Kiki looks at Lisa and begins to cry again.

"I'll meet you in the house?" Jennie asks and Lisa nods. Jennie carries Theo into the house.

...

"He's gone Lisa." Kiki sobs into Lisa's chest.

"Who's gone Kiki?" Lisa hugs Kiki and rubs her back. Lisa doesn't know what to do and she feels really awkward.

"KUN. He...he's in the hospital. He is like how you were, but he had no brain waves. No signs of coming back and...and his parents want to take him off life support. They told me it would be my choice because I'm his fiancé, but I don't know what to do. I can't choose Lisa. It's too much. Looking at him lifeless is too much."

"Is he still?" Lisa questions.

"Alive, yes. I want to say yes and take him off out of anger because the reason he got into that accident in the first place was because I know he went to see her. We got into an argument. He said he was going back to the office to grab a file he forgot, but I know he wasn't." She cries harder and grips my shirt.

"He was cheating on you? WAIT. Did he hit you?! That little bit-" Lisa is looking at Kiki's eye that is bruising.

"Lisa don't be mad at him. I-I made him mad and I-"

"DON'T! Don't defend him for any bullshit Kiki! No one. No one should be treated that way. Let alone. No man should every hit a woman!"

"Kiki where are you staying?"

"I don't know...I don't want go back to KUN's. We were suppose to fly back to Hong Kong, but all this happened. We were here to talk to a photographer for our wedding." She burst into tears some more.

"Come inside. Stay with us for the night. We can help you figure out what to do tomorrow." Kiki looks at Lisa, nods, and smiles sadly.

They walk into Lisa and Jennie's place.

~End of Flashback~

Two weeks...

Jennie and Lisa didn't talk except exchanging small words when needed.

~Another Flashback~

Sitting in the guest room at the edge of the bed, Kiki was waiting for Lisa to bring her something more comfortable to change in.

"Kiki?" Lisa knocks on the door.

"Come in."

"Here. Get some rest okay?" Kiki takes the sweatpants and t-shirt from Lisa.

"Thank you."

"No problem. You'll be fine you know? You've always been a fighter. You never let anything bring you down or get in your way."

Kiki hugs Lisa. She pulls away and looks into Lisa's eyes...

"Kiki what are you-" Kiki kisses Lisa.