''Ok and? We still have the same stats since I didn't take the SAT yet...'' I said not letting go of the door.

''First of all, let go of my door. Second, if you wanted a ride, you could have just asked.'' He said pointing his finger at me.

I did as I was told and before I could open the passenger door, he sped up.

But soon stopped and drove back laughing his ass off. Somehow, I didn't mind and his goat laugh made me chuckle lightly.

''Btw, I will drop you off at your house and don't tell anybody what happened today. Not your mom, not your girl, and definitely not Aiyden.''

''Alright'' Idk why he didn't want me to tell people what happened, but I am chilling.

Bey's Home

''Wait before I leave, how did you know my address?'' I said obliviously.

''Good bye Beyonce'' He said starring right ahead not giving me the slightest look.

''Ughhh such an ass'' I said groaning before slamming his car door.

I soon heard him mumble something but before I could lean in and understand him clearly, the breaks screeched as he sped off.

I just went home and ignored all of my mother's questions since she does not have the right to ask any because she legit kicked me out of the car. Gahhh damnnn I should call my father and- nop nvm he works too damn much and that wife of his... ooo lord please make me deaf when I am around her cause she be testing me too damn much.

I sat on my bed just letting everything that happened to me today sink in.

And about Aiyden, I should probably text him or no? I am not going to lose anything if I do tho.
So I pulled out my phone and typed his name to pull out our conversation.

Beyoncé: Wassup man!! How is u doing?

Aiyden: Who this?

Nigga who tf you think this is???

Beyoncé: Beyoncé boy! Acting like ya ass don't know...

Aiyden: I didn't know I guess. But what's up, how u doin?

Beyoncé: I just got some news today!

Aiyden: Which are?

Beyoncé: I might be a Carter in the future?

Aiyden: Oh yeah my brother told you??

Beyoncé: Yeah! Why didn't you tell me??

Aiyden: It was not my place!

Uhmmm wut? I am confused now.

Beyoncé: How??

Aiyden: It is my brother's business! Not mine...

Beyoncé did not even bother answering Aiyden! She just went to her mom and got her phone to search something up, Shawn's phone number.

As soon as she hit the call button, she realized what she was doing and hung up the phone immediately! (HANG UP THE PHONE BABY OUUUU!! IK YOU HOME BABY. I am sorry, I had to)

[PLAY SONG! You a real one if you know it] (This mf is acting up! Just play somewhere on yo phone ''So anxious by Ginuwine'' Girl if you tranna get pregnant, I am telling you.

So she went back to her room, took a well needed shower and went back to her bed to lotion that masterpiece. (I wish Jay could make a sculpture of Bey's body naked but his ass ain't THAT talented. I bet Bey can do it smh)

As she was jamming to her playlist, a phone call abruptly took her out of her zone. (I hate this shit)

Not even bothering to look at the Caller ID, she just answered.

Beyoncé: Hello??!!

...: What did I tell yo ass?

As soon as she heard HIS voice, she hang up not knowing what to say. (I do sometimes! Why do I keep writing about myself?? It is annoying! I wouldn't want to read... my bad😗)

And again, her phone rang! Not looking at the caller ID again, she just answered and rudely.

Beyoncé: What do you want?

Squidward: I know you ain't talking to your father like that, Beyoncé Giselle Knowles.

Beyoncé: Fatherrr???

—————-
That is it y'all. Ik it was bad but hey, LatayaCarter  yoncexmaraj and all these amazing writers are not uploading so ya girl ova here, is doing her best!!!!🍍👩🏽‍🦽 I am so random omg-

Should I make these chapters longer?? Like are they shorter than the average ones you see on other books?

TELLL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO SEEEE HAPPENING HOE!!

Ya ass betta look back at these comments and answer...🐝