It was me, Tan, Xavier and his brother then Brian from the Jaguars, we were close until someone got power-hungry.  Xavier's dad got power-hungry even though he had everything he could ever wish for, he wanted to run the whole empire on his own and he was already the least powerful of the three families. Now because he was well aware of the rule that was between these families, the one where disloyalty was punishable by death for the entire family and everyone that had anything to do with it. He managed t turn the Jaguars against us claiming we were planning on betraying them.

Everything happened so fast, I was in the kitchen helping my mother cook and Tan was somewhere doing something, he was the quiet one, and he's always been scary but he never scared me. We heard gunshots, screams and before we could even react, we were blown and everything blacked out. 

I remember waking up to my mom shaking me, her face covered in blood, my ears rang soo loud I couldn't hear what was happening around me but I could see the fighting, the bodies dropping. Our men were being slaughtered and my mom managed to hide me in the closet that was in the room we were close to, she left me with a simple instruction, to stay while she went to look for Tanaka and she'd come back for me.

Like a good girl, I stayed in there waiting for her to come back. it could have been hours, days, weeks, I don't know. All I did was sit in there praying and waiting for my mom to come get me. She never came, no one came for me.

I had to force myself to get out when I couldn't handle the silence anymore, but what greeted me outside that closet, no amount of therapy was ever going to be able to prepare me for what greeted my eyes when I left that room. Bodies, bodies everywhere I looked and pools of blood everywhere, I let out a scream but nothing, no movement nothing, no one was left alive. 

I searched for my mom and Tan's bodies and only managed to find my mom, she was shot straight in the head. I tried waking her up, tried everything I could, but she was gone and Tan was nowhere to be found.

After giving up, I ran to my room took my emergency backpack, our Dad had us keep those in case of emergency, there was credit cards, keys to our safe houses, and important documents to get us through and a phone that had all the contacts to call. As hard as it was, I knew I had to run because that's what I was trained for, survival through the toughest of times. What could be tougher than leaving my mother's dead body and a brother I wasn't even sure if he was dead or not.

I managed to get out of there got a cab and made my way to the furthest safe house. I was only 15, but I managed to get my life back together, well as best as I could. I met your dad when I had just turned 18 and I still didn't know were Tanaka was and no matter how hard I tried looking for him even though everything pointed out that he might have been killed in the massacre, a part of me refused to believe that my small brother was dead. All I managed to find out was that the same had happened to the jaguars, they all had been killed as well by the Dragons'' She sighed thinking of how far she had come. It had been hard to move on and get her life together

''So how did you find each other again?'' Mano asked as he stood up to stretch, he hadn't noticed how much time had passed the sun was setting.

''Of cause your father had something to do with it but that's a story for another time, we should head back and eat I'm starving, I could eat an entire elephant'' she looked at him ''Hell, who am I kidding, I miss my man and I need to have him clean these cuts they hurt like a bitch, has Tan done any blood thing on you yet?'' she asked as if she was asking how nice the weather was.

''Mom!'' Mano whimpered ''we're not supposed to be having such conversations''

''Why not? I'm your mom and remember normal don't even begin to describe this family'' she giggled ''Just tell me, I'm sure he's a sadist just like Nial. He is, isn't he?''

''I'm going back now'' Mano tried to walk away from her while he still had his dignity and to save himself from the embarrassment but the woman ran after him and kept on pestering him for information. 

Come on, tell me does he get off giving pain?

does he even know how to flirt?

you haven't answered if he's had bloodplay with you yet,

Manooooo, okay forget I'm your cool mom, let's say I'm your best friend, now tell meeeeee 

Mano couldn't help but to start laughing, now he understood why his dad was head over hills for this woman, she was gold. Very opposite to Tan that if they didn't look alike, one would never believe they were siblings. Mano opened the door and his mom never stopped pestering him.

''Wait, did they finally fuck? who topped who? I swear those two are so stubborn, they lust over one another and it's so visible but neither of them is willing to give in and bottom.'' She kept on.

''Honestly, this family is so fucked up, I love it'' She said nothing to him but just grin and he continued '' Tan is as sadistic as they come and no we haven't done anything bloodplay that's all I'm telling you'' 

''That's all I wanted to know'' the woman made her way to their office with a huge smile on her face and all Mano could do was shake his head and follow her. 

Tan and Nial had been lost in work for the whole day that when the door opened revealing a scowling Mano and a grinning Emmie, they could do nothing but smile at them.

''come here '' Nial commanded and Emmie wasted no time but to rush and settle on his lap, her lips capturing his.

Before Mano could run away from the scene Tan was by his side pulling him in for their own dance of the lips. wrapping his arm around Tan's neck, Mano melted into the kiss and just let it happen.

''How's my boy?'' Tan asked as he rested his forehead on Mano's.

''Never been better, we talked and just relaxed, I'm thinking of staying here, it's amazing'' 

''you know-'' 

He was cut off by a phone ringing and Nial answered it.

silence

''Fuck'' was all he said and they all knew something was not right. ''okay we'll be back first thing tomorrow'' he hung up.

''What happened?'' Tan asked and the way Nial glanced at Mano his face unreadable, he knew it had to do with him.

''I'm so sorry buddy but It's Ashley, he's the fucking traitor'' 

--------------------------------------------------

Mic drop.

Do not murder me but how are we doing and are we liking this direction?