Unlocking my room door I walked back out going into the living room where my mama usually be at.

"Mama?" I said walking up to her sitting beside her.

"What Savion?" She asked with an attitude making me smile.

"You need a day out." I said pulling money from my pocket and giving it to her, knowing she was gone spend it on drugs I looked at her strongly before turning away.

"A day out huh? Boy you're something else I swear." She said smiling back accepting the money, "oou lemme call my homegirl Tasha." She said heading for the front door.

haha nigga she smoke craack.

Hopping up from the chair I walked up the stairs to my mama nem room pushing the door fully open.

"Damn, invade my privacy?" My mama boyfriend said twisting his body around on the bed.

"Bitch shut up." I said pulling my gun from my waistband, "you want me dead ain't it?"

"I do, and you'll be dead as hell tmrw. i'll see you in hell." He said chuckling.

Upping my gun I let off 3 shots to his head watching his body go limp on the bed.

Maneuvering around the room I picked his phone up sliding it in my pocket before pushing his legs on the bed wrapping body in the sheets.

Leaving out the room I walked back to mines putting the gun back where it was before sitting on the edge of my bed pulling out his mama's boyfriend phone.

(215) 442-8689

What's the business?

Them crip niggas , I want them gone one by one.

You doing this without ice permission?

Ice'll be proud of this shit, he been wanted to get them lil ass niggas off the streets.

Say no more, how much ?

2M

Savion furrowed his eyebrows at the familiar number in the messages making him click on it and read the thread.

(215) 213-8922

You still gone do that thing with my boys ?

duh dummy, I already told them where they gone be at and all.

Reece make that shit in and out

red I know what I'm doing I got you.

Scrunching my face up I read over the last part over and over before closing the phone back and sliding it in my pocket.

Getting up off off my bed I went to my bottom drawer pulling out a pair of black leather gloves that were too small for me sliding them on some before grabbing acid from the bottom of my bathroom cabinet and some other stuff tossing it in a bag.