Oliver broke the gun apart piece by piece and put the pieces into his gun case. He ran down the steps, egger to know how this woman knows him so well, why she talks to him like they're friends. He pushed through the side door from the outside and stayed within the shadows so that Mrs. Smoak couldn't watch him, but he could watch her.

Oliver stood in the grey and watched Mrs. Smoak's movements, her breath rise and fall, her blue five finger nails clutch the book in her hand with the other hand, she rubs her stomach and he goes through her words, inch by inch. 'Babies,' she said... Oliver thought quietly. As in, she's having more than one? How... How do I not remember that!

Felicity saw a dark figure running across the rooftops, stopping and glancing down at her. She smiled weakly at the familiar face who was covered by a mask.

"But, it's so hard when you don't have two parents to take care of a little baby and thank God that Diggle is back because A.J was starting to get antsy with all us girls," she giggled lightly thinking of the chocolate child groaning when they turned on a sappy romance.

Shado and Artie had clicked almost imminently, whenever A.J was getting upset or scared and Felicity couldn't calm him down despite her motherly tenderness, Shado could do it. Shado reached a place somewhere deep down inside Artie, a place that Felicity couldn't. Felicity wondered what Shado's secret was. Maybe more life experience.

"The streets are falling apart, this City," Felicity teared up and tried to be strong knowing she was being watched but talking to the air like this was killing her. "I want to go out and do what we used to, but knowing what I know, I can't do that! I can't put my loved ones at risk knowing that they could be killed at a moment's mistake!"

Felicity felt the wind change and her bones chilled. Women's intuition, she thought and she stood abruptly. Felicity glanced at the roof and locked eyes with the assassin sworn to protect her.

Felicity and her assassin had been over the plan a thousand times, Felicity knew the plan in her sleep. At least, she thought she did... When Felicity's feet decided to move, she tapped her ear, lighting up the new and improved communication device that she created.

"Someone's coming," she informed her guardian from up above.

"We see them," his voice crooned, "keep moving, Mrs. Queen, I'm right here, don't worry."

"'We'?" Felicity asked. "Who is 'we'?"

"The princess is here as well," he informed her. "For extra protection, there is nothing to worry about, Mrs. Queen."

"It's Felicity," she groaned quietly while sticking to the shadows of the street.

"Of course," he didn't understand why she was so keen on having her name being said. He didn't ask questions, however. "Mrs. Felicity, keep moving... I still don't see him but I know he's somewhere."

Felicity stopped dead in her tracks and whispered, "Are you sure it's him?"

"Fairly sure," the princess's ancient came in loud and clear through the ear piece. "The creature had broad shoulders like the Mr. Queen, but Sara doesn't have that height."

Felicity felt her throat go dry, "What if Sara's up top acting as sniper?"

"Check that out, Damian," the princess demanded easily. "I've got all of you in my sights, Mrs. Felicity, don't worry."

Felicity liked how Nyssa thought that her children's life was just (if not more) important as hers.

"I'm not worried." She yelled in a hushed tone, "I'm wigged out! The next time I offer to be bait for any kind of serial killer, please, turn me down!"