Chapter 14

DENIZE'S P.O.V

"Dudeee what's happening in there?"  Kensi punched me with her so many questions as she opened the door for me.

"Nothing though, just finished working."  I raised an eyebrow.

"Don't hold that smirk from me.  Hey, what happened?"  She insisted.

"Jeez.  Alright."  I turned around.  Here Renelene and Kensi faced me their excited expression.  "Take off that first from your guys' face."

"Just give us the news.  You're the Mrs. Riley McDonough now?"  Kensi said it fast.  

"Where did you get that preference."  I chuckled.  "Not yet."

"Not yet means will be!"  Renelene came and hugged me.  "He said he likes you or something?"

"Sort of."  I bit my bottom lip.

"Heeey my girl's growing up!  I can see now, why you hate when Zach tried to approach."  Kensi nodded then pointed to my head.  "There's Riley in here..."

"Hahaha...  Not funny."  I rolled my eyes.

"Who's Zach?"  Renelene seemed got lost in the middle of revelation.

"Oh, it's Zachary, or Zach, our classmate back in Orlando."  I explained.

"He tried to reach Denize at the prom but didn't work."  Kensi laughed at me.

"Nice.  Good laugh.  Gooo laugh at it.  I'll get to you in 5 seconds."  I sighed.  "Oh hey Rene, I actually want to know, who's your favorite guy in here?"

"Wait what?  What was that for?"  Renelene chuckled.

"Just curious you know.  Since you have your VIP and M&G ticket for them.  And because we end up here, make a new good friendship in the holy London!"  I insisted.  "Come on, tell us."

"Your secret will safe with us."  Kensi nodded.  "It's okay even if it's Riley, then Denize should deal with it."

"Oh girl, it's twice already."  I glared at her.

"Hahaha...  No, gladly it's not Riley."  Renelene started to speak.  "Connor."

"Toucheeee!"  Kensi and I said in unison.

"What?"  She's confused.

"That's what we're thinking about!  Rene, I think Connor likes you too!  Wow, you see, somewhat it all starts line up beautifully."  Kensi smiled widely.

"Connor...what?  No, bloody hell, no.  No way."  Renelene shook her head over and over again.

"Hey stop!  Stop.  Deal with it.  I think Connor has approached you since like 2 hours ago at the park.  You know, he winked at us, telling that maybe he likes you."  I held Renelene's hand.

"Wh...whoa."  She widened her eyes.  "He's Connor McDonough..."

"And he likes you."  Kensi hugged her from behind then winked at me.  "You're the one more lucky girl."

"Girls, thank you very much...for everything."  She hugged me and Kensi at the same time.

"No problem!  Come on, let's get ready for the show!"  I commanded.

Soon we prepared ourselves for the show.  London will be great.  I'm in my best mood.  I don't have to be terrified anymore whenever I found Riley in corridor or be nervous when he winked at my camera anymore.  It has to be like this.  To be smooth and honest.  I'm tired of pretending I don't like him.  It's been a while, almost the whole month, or maybe you can count it too since the very first time, 3 years ago, when I discovered BYE.  It has been always about Riley.  I hate to call myself selfish.  But they said, self-happiness is selfish.

"Denize, you're with us?"  Kensi yelled at me when I was in the bathroom.

"No, go yourself, I'll meet you in 5!"  I answered.

"Alright, Rene will be with me!"  She closed the door.

You know, tonight, I wanted to pull off the very best of me.  The very best of my dress, my make-up, my hairdo, everything.  I've been so reckless about myself during this time.  After all, I just wanted to give Riley something special.  I felt bad for holding his chance for so long.

"You...look beautiful."  I lifted my head soon as I heard a voice from the room across mine.

"Whoa.  Hey."  I smiled.

"You look so beautiful."  Riley held my hand again.

"Well, thank you."  I nodded politely. 

"That black dress fits you perfectly."  He stroked my hair.  "Shall we?"

"Alright."  

I walked with him to the elevator.  A little bit uncomfortable, but I let him staring at me the way he wanted it.  Riley looked amazing too with his leather jacket and cool hair.  He's always perfect.  And one thing I always noticed from him was his perfume.  Even after the show, he didn't lost the freshness of the perfume.  Riley's this type of clean perfect guy.  And I love it about him.

"Ready to work, princess?"  He held my cheek inside the elevator.

"So ready, boss."  I giggled.

"Jeez, you ruined the romance."  Riley suddenly burst out laughed.

"Hey I didn't know that.  You should've said!"  I laughed too.

"Wow, look at this love birds..."  Toby smirked, with his mouth full of chocolate.

"'Sup, brother?"  I tickled him.

"Whoa whoa whoa don't make me throw up!"  Toby laughed everywhere.

"Where's Tank though?"  I asked him because I can't see that black box anywhere.

"Upstairs.  I locked him."  Toby just raised his shoulders like no big deal.

"Tobius."  I glared.

"Denizious."  He glared back.

"Seriously, Tank's gonna turn the whole room upside down!"  I freaked out.

"No, I've told him to not to."  Toby walked away from me.

"Pardon him..."  Thomas rolled his eyes and I joined him.

"Alright!  Let's make London long-lasting, guys!  Work, work, work!  Come on!  Seth, Denize, off to go!"  James clapped his hands like a proud Kindergarten teacher from the backstage.

"You got the photos?"  Seth asked.

"Sure.  Give me the tripod, I'll put it right there."  I pointed to the entrance.

"Okay, I'll take this."  Seth left me by bringing his whole video equipment.

"Need a hand, girl?"  Riley suddenly made his head appear from the black curtain that Anthony put.

"No, I already have two."  I chuckled.

"Be careful."  He winked.

"Will do!"  I winked back.  Wow, where did I get that thing.

I was peacefully set up my tripod and took some pictures to run the camera perfectly, until I heard these two different voices coming from behind the curtain.  It's exactly where Riley popped out his head, but I know it's not Riley's voice.  Well...