||High Low||

Lucky for me, I have the next couple of days off, a quick meeting was called for all the press to attend. Whether they were working on the disappearance of women, Luna Youngman now included; the Blueblood Killer, Trench Coat, it didn't matter. What does is the newfound president of the neighborhood watch, Sarah's "second best," me, had fainted in the middle of it. Luna and I may have minorly worked together but I was quite close to her cousin as well. Because of this, we were often seen as a trio, we were seen laughing with each other and were seen as close to one another. Some may have seen Luna and I as being cordial rather than friends, but now, everyone sees nothing but broken bonds.

      No one would dare speak up against someone who lost not only her best friend but a close colleague, and in the midst of it all, is still going headstrong. Taking advantage of pity and admiration, I slept-deprived myself. As soon as I took a step in front of my audience, I let myself go. Creating the illusion that I've worked myself up a wall, that this was all taking way more effect than the cold little lady was letting on. Due to this, I was rushed to the hospital but released after some well-needed rest and was recommended to take a few days off. Playing right into my hands, they called my work after I profusely refused to call off.

      That's why I'm home instead of in Luna's rustic place; thankfully, I snuck the file beforehand and been granted permission to work on the B.O.L.O's from my own home.

      "'You'll be safer working in a residence without blood on its hands,'" they told me. I snort at the recollection of events,

      "Finally, I can do some freelance research of my own."

      Thanks to Trench Coat, this file has led me to some intriguing outlets. The Blueblood Killer looks similar to another local serial killer named The Breather, both wearing attire to remain unidentified. Except one kills those who work under law enforcement while the other hunts for whoever he can find. Assumed to abuse substances, he's commonly known for his brown bug-eyes, incoherent speech, and heavy breathing. I almost convinced myself they could be one of the same, the odd detail is among the many people found dead after sudden disappearance is their occupation. Many being reporters, those who's curiosity can easily get them recognition or killed.

      "Clint Edwards, Amalea Lewis, I could be next," I contemplate whether to continue. The only advantages I have is knowing what's out there and what I'm getting myself into. It's my job as a criminal analyst; after all, my curse is I know more than what I should but it's seen as a talent. The incidents already pulled up, it was official,

      "fuck it, my house is secure; I don't have time to waste. Please let his devices be synced or left be."

D.M.V DB

Age: 29

Height: X

Weight: X

Gender: Male

Hair Color: White

Eye Color: Brown

NAME | GENDER | EYES | HEIGHT| WEIGHT | HAIR

[Clint Edwards | Male | X | X | Brown | White]

IDENTIFICATION CARD

Clint Edwards

ALIAS: CEpaysrent

SEX: M  HEIGHT: 5'7"

AGE: 29  WEIGHT: 197 lbs

EYES: Brown  Hair: White

SIM DM

Clint Edwards. . .

55336452628571452

RootKit

55336452628571452. . .

[CRACK]

[SEARCH HISTORY]

PICTURES

TEXT CONVOS
——————————————
2016 Incidents

Google Doc Sign-in

Amaela Lewis disappearance

A.N.N

Email: CEpaysrent@gmail.com

Password: *****

[Sign-in]

      "Who the hell autosaves their info," I pause, urgency picking up in my voice, "unless they knew someone would come looking for it."

Email: CEpaysrent@gmail.com

Password: *****

[Sign-in]

[DOC - MyLastWords]. . .

Police

Lucas

Noir

Breather

DollMaker

ZONEWALL

memD3FR4G3R

stackPUSHER

NOD3H3X3R

      Note: I was called by Adam, Amaela Lewis has been captured by a cult who wear masks, now being broadcasted on DEAD OR NOT

      Note: I was called by Adam, Amaela Lewis has been captured by a cult who wear masks, now being broadcasted on DEAD OR NOT. ShadowWeb territory. I may get into trouble for my illegal one-man investigation but I think I'll be dead by then. I managed to keep all this hidden, so to whoever finds this. The info is all here, keep you're head high and stay low. - C.E.

      "Jackpot."

      Gathering all information, I rewrite it into my notepad next to me; as well as, sketch the mask for extra measures. I debate crafting a "crazy wall," visual and hands-on learning has always been my forte but; for now, I process this and brainstorm my next step. I know of the DeepWeb, I have for a long time, but I also know you have to tunnel to the ShadowWeb. It's unnecessary for me to fondue in the twisted entertained that lies there, that would only put me on the radar directly. I exit out of A.N.N, leaving no digital footprint,

      "Interesting, the only thing I have left to wonder is-- who the hell is Adam? Or is wondering that question an automatic welcome to the game."