David: Hey Melissa, why don't you take Izuku and Izumi on a tour of the I-Expo?

Izuku then saw the smoke in turn and connected the wires. Melissa doesn't know about All Might's skeletal form.

Izuku: Yeah, I'm really curious. Let's go, come on!

Izuku then grabbed his sister by the arm as Melissa followed them. David then gave the rest of the day off to his aide, Sam. As soon as Sam left the room Toshinori transformed into his skeletal form and David helped him sit down and rest. Inko also went out shortly after to explore the I-Expo a bit.

David: Melissa doesn't know about this shape of yours, but I see your kids do.

Toshinori: Obviously, but how do you know?

David: As soon as he saw the smoke, Izuku dragged Izumi out, knowing that Melissa would follow them. He's very smart, but the look he got when he saw your smoke betrayed him.

Toshinori: ... Yeah, he's a very smart guy. I'm glad he grew up like this, despite ...

David: Despite what, Toshinori?

Toshinori: He developed his quirk only 10 months before the exam to enter U.A.

David: A late bloomer? But he would have been 15. Never heard of anyone developing the quirk so late.

Toshinori: But he did, and the doctors have mistaken him for a quirkless for many years but ... we made his life hell. You managed to raise Melissa even though she was quirkless but we ... it's like we've completely forgotten about him. We didn't feed him, we didn't give him pocket money. We were the worst of parents.

David was speechless.

David: But the way he was acting now ...

Toshinori: He has already confessed to us that he has forgiven us all. To us for forgetting about him and his friends for bullying him since kindergarten but ... I feel like I've never deserved his forgiveness ... It's like I have to do something else.

David: ... I don't think so.

Toshinori: What do you mean?

David: I saw his eyes, he doesn't carry even a little remorse in his heart, for anyone who was present in this room. Toshinori, he has fully forgiven you.

Toshinori: I know but ... I feel like I don't deserve his forgiveness at all!

David: The only thing you can do now is show him that you have changed. He has already forgiven you, but you try your best to be the father you haven't been for these 10 years.

Toshinori: ... yes, you're right. I have to work hard. For Izuku and also for Izumi.

David: That's the spirit!

MEANWHILE in a parallel universe, oh wait no, not TomSka... meanwhile with Melissa, Izuku and Izumi.

Melissa took a tour of the central pavilion and all three were having fun together when, suddenly.

???: I see you're enjoying yourself Midori.

The three then turned to the source of the voice to meet Shota.

Izuku: Hey Sho.

Izuku then hugged Shota, while she returned the sign of affection.

Melissa: Hey, you're the girl who made it to the second round of the U.A. sports festival.

Izuku: Ah, right. Shota, this is Melissa Shield, daughter of David Shield. Melissa, this is my girlfriend, Shota Todoroki.

Shota: Hey, very nice to meet you.