Chapter 19- messages

3 weeks and a day later
Rea's POV
My room is all packed and I spelled it so it would look like normal. I just wish the guys knew. I started at the music room, the guys are at school I am tempted to leave them a message. Pushing the room I open I used magic and made it so only I could open the door. It's already soundproofed so I'm good!

Sitting at the grand panino I stated playing 'Safe and sound' by Taylor Swift

I remember tears streamin' down your face
When I said I'd never let you go,
When all those shadows almost killed your light.
I remember you said "Don't leave me here alone",
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight.

Just close your eyes,
The sun is going down.
You'll be alright,
No one can hurt you now.
Come morning light,
You and I'll be safe and sound.

Don't you dare look out your window,
Darlin' everything's on fire.
The war outside our door keeps raging on.
Hold onto this lullaby,
Even when the music's gone,
Gone.

Just close your eyes,
The sun is going down.
You'll be alright,
No one can hurt you now.
Come morning light,
You and I'll be safe and sound.

Ooh, ooh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,

Just close your eyes,
You'll be alright.
Come morning light,
You and I'll be safe and sound.

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh,
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh,
Ooh, ooh, ooh
Oohhh.
My laptop recorded it all. I used that as the back ground song, I then out all my memories if everything in the video, I still had them.

I placed the letters addressed to everyone on top. Placing a banquet of everlasting coral and peach roses with an occasional white I left the room. Taking my phone I made another video. But this time in our panic room, yes we have one.

"Reed if you find this it's been to late. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. It's was for your own good, my time with you was amazing. When you find your mate, I want you to love her and never let her go. Treat her like a princess, can you do that for me?" I wiped the tears that were spilling over my cheeks and sniffled.

"It kills me to do this to you. You'll probably go into denial, and say 'no, she just swimming' and 'she will resurface just wait!' But Reed this time I won't resurface. And I know you'll hate me even more after this but go into the music room and you'll fine other stuff. Go to your Dad, and if your with your friends" I put my hand over my mouth choking back a sob.

"You guys might remember me from these pictures" I shifted back into myself showing my scars and all. "Hey my names Realene Ariana Walker and I'm your Aunt, I'm sorry I didn't meet you properly but this might be the only time you'll ever see me again. Forgive me? Kaiden, Titus, Cameron, James, Jacob, Zander, Reed I love you guys to death. And I'm doing this for you." I sobbed harder.

"I've been receiving threats, from rouges. Telling me if I didn't leave they'd hurt you and my brother and mate. So this is for you, I love you guys so much I promise we will be together.

And I never break my promises." I blew a kiss to my phone and laid it in the middle of the room.

It was now night as I laid out Nike Pro joggers, slides,and a running jacket that hugged my chest. I sent my boxes somewhere else and I changed into those clothes and sent my others away like the rest. Laying on my bed I drifted into a dreamless sleep dreading the next day.

My birthday.

Or the new year.

--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//
Sadly my book is coming to an end. Chapter 20 and the epilogue will be the last chapters in this book.

Tell me after this one do you want another?

Comment yes for yes and no for no!