Preface

"𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙪𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮
𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙪𝙨. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢."

Tom Marvalo Riddle as a child, never knew love or affection. He grew up in an orphanage where he didn't have friends or anyone who would teach him and make him feel what it is like to be happy. He was bullied but at some point he started to show magical powers. He used them to threaten and harm the ones who hurt him before.

As he grew up he was taken to Hogwarts by Albus Dumbledore. He never really liked that old man. There was something always off about him that Tom could notice but not the others. He thought perhaps people didn't really have a mind and blindly followed that old man as for "the greater good".

He wanted to become powerful than he was, he wanted to be something more. He was ashamed of his mother that died giving birth to him. She could've lived for him yet in grief she didn't want to so she gave up on life. But before he knew his mother was a witch he thought her as a mere muggle. He had hoped it was his father that was a wizard and hoped maybe he would accept him. Little did Tom know that his father was a rich muggle who left his mother while she was pregnant with him. Since she used the love potion to be him.

His father could've accepted him since he was blood too yet he didn't. Tom didn't get to know about love or affection, he couldn't feel it since no one ever showed him. He was taught by himself that he could never love nor feel it. No one ever really took time to know him, to love him. Even so it wasn't their fault too since Tom kept himself isolated from any feelings or contacts other than his followers who were only used for commands.

He later on made 7 horcrux of himself. He killed people. And did worst things. He was Voldemort. Who was the dark Lord of the wizarding world. But in the end, was he really was the dark Lord?

   ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●                  
Hello my readers!
Firstly thank you very much for giving this book a chance. I hope you all enjoy reading it.

╭────────────
╰─➛✎﹏|Spoiler alert! .°•ੈ♡₊˚•.

1.) Dumbledore fans I'm sorry to inform he is a total git in this story.

2.) Time travel

3.) She ( my oc ) attends Hogwarts twice which means she'll be a first year in harry Potter original series for a while.

4.) She is Harry's twin sister but she won't entirely be like her family.

I'm really looking forward to writing this book. I've read a lot here and I wanted more so I now I'm writing now by myself. This is going to be hard perhaps but I'll try my best! I hope you'll let me know if you have any request or if I've done any mistake or something. Everything is as similar to
J. K. Rowling novels but not the plot and my oc. And it's not entirely important that it will be the exact same. Some characters might be different towards the oc but to others it would be most likely same.

Also I'm not a expert at writing so I'll be trying. I hope y'all enjoy. I'm sorry before hand if I make any mistake. It's not my intention to. Please vote and comment!

Angelisa G.

NOTE: I do not own any character or the plot. All goes to J. K. Rowling. The media used here belongs to the respective owners. I own only my oc.