chapter one🧜🏻‍♀️!

| home alone |

layla was bored and home alone

layla was bored and home alone. She wasn't surprised though. It was a daily thing. Her father would go to work and come back super late because he's either drinking or hooking up with some random old lady.

she was happy about it though. She loved being alone. Like that she wouldn't have to hear his disgusting insults or get things thrown at.

She thought being alone was relaxing and safe. Like that she could sleep and talk to her supporters without having someone call her a "a fat piece of shit" every 5 minutes.

"I should go live.." she mumbled to herself. Setting up her phone on top of her night stand, so her upper body could be visible. She put on a fake smile and clicked the start button. Waiting till at least 2k people joined.

"hello babes.." she blurted out. Throwing up a piece sign as she saw comments roll in. "How's life beautiful" she read out a comment. Her smile quickly fading away.

She always avoided that question. She didn't know how to respond so she simply replied with a ok. Knowing that people wouldn't really question it.

"LAYLA GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW" she heard her father scream from downstairs. The sound of his voice made her flinch. She quickly grabbed her phone, ending the live and taking a deep breath.

"COMING FATHER" she screamed back. Fixing up her shirt and making her way downstairs. She was scared. Everything that came out his mouth was hurtful. And even if he didn't speak to her, she always felt his dirty looks.

"I have something to tell you" he said. Looking down at his newspaper, paying no mine to  Layla who stood far from him avoiding him touching her.

"I-uh what.." she asked him. Stuttering as she was scared of him shitless.
"We're leaving North Carolina" he informed. Still not looking at Layla who's face was now shoked.

"Uhhh what do you mean we're leaving North Carolina? Where are we gonna go?" Layla asked. Still shocked as she played with her chain, nervous and concerned.

"We're leaving to New Jersey tomorrow morning. Now go pack your shit and stop asking questions!" He yelled. Layla flinching as she ran upstairs. Closing her bedroom door behind her.

She couldn't believe she was leaving out of no where. She couldn't even bother asking him anything because she knew he'll attack her for asking any further questions.

So she just did as told and began to pack her things. She didn't have a lot, only a few things which meant that her packing her things only took about an hour.

When she was done. She fixed her self up and took a picture of herself, posting it on her spam account and heading over to her bed. Wrapping her cold body up in her sheets and drifting off to sleep.