"Alexander. Are you alright?" King Soren asks. He doesn't seem sincere though. Alex says he's fine and says that he's going with the knights to get Leo. 

"I understand you are worried for your brother but you can't go. Not when there are people who want to hurt you. I'm sorry Alex," Queen Elena says while walking over to him. 

Alex tries to argue but the king tells him he's staying in the castle. He turns and storms out of the throne room. I follow him back to his chambers to make sure that he's really alright. Alex sits down on his bed and looks over at me. He lets out a heavy sigh before saying, 

"I'm fine. Just annoyed. I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier. I wasn't even mad at you. I was mad at Leo. He's a reckless idiot." Can't argue there. 

Leo tends to put other people's well being over his own. Especially Alex, who he can be overprotective of sometimes. More so than even their parents.

We start to share our stories of Leo and how reckless he can be at times. It's all we can do not to worry too much. 

"When you two get married do try to help me keep him from doing anything too dumb," Alex says with a smirk. 

"You're not going to let this go are you?" I ask and he shakes his head. 

He explains that it will happen one day and it's only a matter of time. I tell him that as much as I want to believe that, I can't. Not just because I'm a servant either. It's my magic. 

"The knights are likely about to head out," Alex says, going to look out of his window. When he does his face lights up. 

"He's back!" he exclaims and runs out of his chambers. I make my way over to the window and look outside just in time to see Leo pass out. Leon catches him before he hits the floor and they start to bring him into the castle. I leave Alex's chambers and make my way to Leo's where he will most likely be taken. 

When I reach his chambers the king, queen, Alex, Leon and Vincent are surrounding Leo who is laying on his bed. 

"I've cleaned his wound and from what I can tell he was poisoned. I don't know the exact poison but this should work. He'll awaken soon," Vincent explains as he gives Leo the antidote. 

We wait around for about half an hour before Leo starts to move. He seems troubled, like he's having a nightmare.

"No... You promised... Alex..." he mumbles. 

Alex looks over at his parents and then at me before looking back at Leo. 

"Alex!" he yells as he shoots up. 

"Hey! I'm here! I'm here," Alex says while grabbing his shoulder. Leo looks around and then back at Alex. He apologizes and says that it was just a bad dream. 

"Are you alright dear?" Queen Elena asks. She sits on his bed before asking him different questions. She and Alex ask about his dream but he says that he can't remember anything about it. 

"What happened?" he asks after Vincent comes in and checks on him. 

"You don't remember?" Alex asks. He explains that he remembers getting back to Camelot but nothing after that. Vincent explains how he was poisoned but should be okay. 

"Are you alright?" Leo asks Alex. 

"I'm fine," Alex assures him. He tells everyone that he wants to be alone so we all start to leave. 

"Tristan. Can you stay for a minute?" Leo calls when I start to close the door. I walk back inside and shut the door. 

"About what happened yesterday... I'm really sorry if I made things weird between us," he says.