~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liza had been recruited by Caroline and Mrs. Lockwood to help sell tickets for the raffle. So here she was, sitting with Caroline, Matt and Elena as they talked about how Matt was cougar bait. "He's already been hit on 35 times. He's total cougar bait." Liza made a mock impressed face while Matt smacked her arm, causing them both to laugh as his mom walked up to them. Caroline really wanted to make a good impression on her, having already divulged this information with Liza earlier, "Hi Mrs. Donovan" Matt's mom simply looked at her before looking to Elena, "Elena honey!" Embracing the burnette in a hug, "Hey Kelly." Liza looked at Caroline, giving her an encouraging smile as she knew that Caroline was slightly jealous over their relationship.  "Matty tells me you broke his heart." "Mom!" "Just kidding, calm down. He found his rebound girl." Liza glared at her as she insinuated that Caroling Forbes was anyone's rebound girl. Say what you will about her, but Liza will go down for her friends, especially the blonde. Caroline put her hand on Liza's clenched fist as Kelly  walked away, "Down kitty. I can handle this."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liza was debating whether or not to kill Damon. Turns out, he had killed Elena's mom, and announced on stage no less. Now he didn't know that Isobel was Elena's bio mom, but nonetheless, he was on trial in her mind. She had spent the last 30 minutes looking for her cousin before giving up and sitting back down with Caroline just as Kelly Donovan made her way over. As she did, Caroline had once again put on her smile and sat up, trying to make a good impression, when to Liza it was obvious that she should cut her losses and stop. "Congratulations Mrs. Donovan." "Ok just stop, stop trying so hard, this thing you're doing, the nice thing, it's fake, just like you, just like your mom and for some reason Matt fell for it, but that doesn't mean I will, I don't like you, Ok? So tell plumber boy I'll be at the bar." Liza was fuming. She wouldn't allow some half witted part time wanna be mom show up and say that to her friend. For now though, she was gonna be there for her friend and try to cheer her up. "Hey, Care, look at me." Caroline looked at her, "You're not fake, and you're a good person. You're one of the best I know, and Matt likes you, I promise he does. You have nothing to worry about. God knows he won't listen to anything she has to say about his relationships anyways, she goes through them like water from what I hear." Hearing her chuckle made Liza smile, looking at the blonde who hugged her. "Thank you Liza, I don't know what I'd do without you." Liza smiled at her, though it quickly faded as she saw Elena come out of the bathroom, quickly excusing herself from her friend to go check on her cousin. 

She arrived to cousin just as Stefan did, Damon already there, "Did I forget to mention earlier when we were talking about my birth mother, you know the one that gave me up for adoption. Her name was Isobel." Even from behind you could tell Damon's entire mood changed from teasing to guilty, causing Liza to look at him in question, knowing he wouldn't feel guilty for just anyone, maybe not even for her. "Go ahead, reminisce about how you killed her." Elena walked past him and out of the grille, causing him to look back at the two standing behind him, the first time seeing Liza since their moment in the cemetery. He looked at her apologetically before she followed after her cousin.

Just as Stefan and Liza reached her, they noticed the same man from earlier at Trudy's standing in front of Elena, causing the banshee to push her behind her, just in case. "I have a message for you." It was obvious he was speaking to Elena, his eyes never wavered from her, not once, that alone made Liza tense.  "What?" "Who are you?" Stefan stepped slightly in front of both girls as the man answered Elena, "Stop looking." "Stop looking for what?" Liza tilted her head, confusion on her face. "She doesn't wanna know you. She doesn't wanna talk to you." Liza gasped a little, not expecting Isobel to be a alive. "Isobel?" "You need to stop looking, do you understand?" "She's alive? Does that mean that she's a?" Liza noticed something then, something she should have noticed before, not only did her head hurt, but this man was compelled, "Elena he's under compulsion." "Do you understand?" "Yes I do." "Good." Liza stepped forward, slowly as to not startle him, trying to get to him in time. "I'm done now." "NO!" Liza screamed as he stepped back, jumping to try and stop him before Stefan pulled her back. 

They approached his body under the truck, Elena picking up his phone and putting it in her pocket as Stefan rushed them off, Liza quickly following after them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liza had laid down that with the intention of having a peaceful nights rest, but as she slept, she dreamt of a tomb, an empty tomb that once held the lives of vampire's, of hungry, viscous vampires looking for revenge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, howdy, Hi!

Sorry for being gone for so long, but if you read my last authors note, you would have known that a few weeks ago, my brother passed away very suddenly, and that put me in a state that I could not find a way out of, I still can't really, but I'm hoping that throwing myself into something I love will help, so expect a lot of updates coming your way. 

ALSO! Ship Names!!!

Liza+Damon= Limon

Matt+Liza= Miza

My Brotp Stefan+Liza= Stiza

If you guys have any other names for them let me know! As always please have a nice day, evening whatever.

~Sami <3