Chapter 27: Chicken Riser 🐓

Comenzar desde el principio

Erin looked at him blankly and the twins were ready to strike at him in any moment.

Taking a hold of the Goddess' chin, he leaned closer until their faces were close.

" It's a waste to throw your pretty face away. How about I make you a devil so you can join my peerage and become one of my concubines?"

*(Blaze)*

A fire shot nearly burned Riser's face and the Pureblood looked to where the attack landed. It caused a part of the wall to get burned and he immediately turned to look at the attacker.

Tsubaki was forming a fire on his hand same as Azusa who's left hand is materializing an ice beam. Both had their fangs elongated and their eyes were glowing brightly.

" Stay away from Master, Filthy devil."

" One more move and we'll tear you to pieces." Added Azusa with a low growl.

Riser scoffed at this and was about to clash at the twins until he observed the state of the other ORC members.

Issei had his Sacred Gear out and Kiba was already holding a sword. Koneko and Asia were wearing a fierce look while the thunder priestess was summoning magic as lightning sparks surround her hand. Rias was emitting a dangerous aura and had a killing intent.

"You'll go at great lengths to protect a mere human?! Have you guys gone insane?"

"Correction, Mr. Phenex." Erin said with a tight lipped smile and formed a lightning ball in her hand, her sacred gear also activating. "I am not just a human. I am also part of Rias Gremory's peerage."

Riser's eyes widened at this and he shouted in disbelief.

" But HOW? I don't sense any supernatural aura on you?"

" Would you perhaps like to test that out Mr. Phenex? We can fight for a demo if you want." Erin replied in battle-frenzy mode.

Suddenly, a cold air enveloped the room and the temperature drastically dropped. They looked to the source and saw Grayfia sporting an irritated look. All attacks halted same as Riser who composed himself.

" If the Strongest Queen was the one to give out the warning, even I, the Great Riser, would feel afraid."

" Sirzechs-sama and Gremory-sama already predicted for this situation to happen. That's why, they propose a solution for this problem and that is to conduct a Rating Game."

" Rating Game?" Mumbled Issei and the Goddess was the one to explain to him about the topic.

"Hah. Is this perhaps a joke, Grayfia?" When he didn't receive any response, Riser proceeded to mock the group. "This match would be a complete waste of time then! I already won several Rating Games compared to Rias who never got to participate in any matches."

He flicked his finger and a magic portal appeared where 15 girls came out from the portal.

"Not to mention. The only being who is on par with my peerage is the priestess of thunder, Rias."

Issei looked at the girls in eyes switched to eroge-mode. He looked at Riser with eyes full of jealousy and hate.

" Curse this guy! He had Buchou as his fiancée and he had a whole bomb-ass harem in his palm! Lucky piece of shit."

" Oy, Rias. Why is that devil looking at me like he is about to cry at any moment?"

Rias heaved a sigh and went to explain about Issei's dream of having a harem. Riser laughed mockingly and with a snap of his finger, the queen of his peerage stepped closer to him.

" See this? You lowly-devil?" He grabbed the woman closely and held her chin. "You will never have this."

Riser proceeded to french-kiss the woman and Rias looked away in disgust. Issei's jealousy and hatred rose to a higher level causing him to openly curse the guy.

" Fuck You Stupid Chicken! You're a disgusting, cheating bastard!"

Erin summoned a lightning spark on her hand and targetted it to the two, sending shocks to stop their actions.

"WHO DID THAT!" Riser shouted and frantically looked for the culprit.

" That is enough, Riser-sama." Grayfia interrupted. " Any more disturbance and I will be forced to take action."

Riser scoffed at this but didn't retaliate. He instead turned to Rias and said.

" 5 days, Rias. I'm giving you 5 days to train before our Rating game commences. I'm giving you a chance because after all, you will still end up as my bride."

He stepped in the portal together with his peerage and they disappeared seconds later.

Rias dropped to the couch and she had her head in her hands, stressed about the situation.

"I shall also be taking my leave, Ojou-sama. I have to report to Sirzechs sama about the progress of the current events."

Grayfia left the club room and it was only the ORC occupying the room.

Issei stood up to get some fresh air and Asia followed him. Akeno excused herself to prepare some tea while the other members simply settled themselves on the room.

" Rias, are you okay-

The Goddess was immediately brought to a hug and she simply reciprocated the action after recovering from the surprise.

" I'm tired of dealing with Riser." Rias mumbled and hugged Erin closer.

Erin sighed and patted her head.

" It will be alright, Rias. We'll make our way through this and I'll help you in any way I can."

The Goddess' words of assurance somehow calmed Rias and she went on snuggling the girl further to drown away her thoughts.

- End of Chapter -