Behind Cupboard Doors

"Honestly, Roger, come out of the cupboard. It's just one song. Write another, and we'll put it on the next album!" Freddie said desperately, knocking on the door of the kitchen cabinet where a certain drummer was curled up inside, screaming at the top of his lungs.
"NO! PUT IT ON THE B SIDE OR I'M NEVER EVER COMING OUT!" Roger shouted back, slamming his fist against the inside of the cupboard.
Brian entered the kitchen, rubbing the sleepiness from his eyes, groaning at the all noise.
"Right, what's all this then?" He mumbled, looking at Freddie and Deacy, who both looked extremely exasperated.

"Roger's hidden up in the cupboard. Throwing quite a fit, he is. And all because we don't want to put his song on the album." Deacy explained, crossing his arms and shaking his head. The two musicians had been trying to get Roger out of the cabinet for nearly half an hour now, and they were getting exhausted. Sure, they could put I'm In Love With My Car on the b side, but it was just so strange.
Brian huffed and shook his head.
"Of course... Don't worry, you won't have to deal with it much longer."
He approached the noisy cabinet and crouched down in front of it, knocking on the wood.
"Roger," he said sternly, "you need to get out of the cupboard before I pull you out myself."

He heard a bit of shuffling around, some pots and pans clanging before there was finally an answer.
"NO!! I WORKED HARD ON THAT SONG! I SHOULD GET MY WAY!" He screamed, slamming on the door, his voice cracking from all the shouting he was doing.
The guitarist was about to pry the door open before he heard a loud sigh behind him.
"Fine. We'll do it. Just SHUT UP!" Freddie said, walking out of the kitchen dramatically, Deaky trailing along with him.
"Fuck yeah!!!" Roger opened the cupboard, and crawled out quickly, landing face first into Brian's chest.
He looked up at his lover, going red when he saw the chastising look on his face.
"Roger, what did I ask you to do?"
"Leave the cupboard, but-"
"Yeah, that's what I thought," Brian stood, grabbing Roger by the arm and dragging him up, "and you decided to do the exact opposite AND talk back." He tightened his grip on the drummers arm.
Roger was about to reply when Brian slammed him against wall, back first. The smaller man gaped at Brian, the usually gentle and caring man, who was now pinning him down with a murderous look burning in his eyes.
"Close your mouth, you look like a cod fish." The curly haired man growled, and then kissed Roger roughly, his wet tongue intruding in the boys mouth. He swirled it around, licking the roof of his mouth, behind his teeth.
The drummer let out a wimpy moan, his legs beginning to shake a bit. Brian pulled away slowly, a string of saliva connecting their mouths.
"I'm sorry, Brian I-"
"Excuse me? You and I both know that's not correct."
Roger whimpered.
"I'm sorry, daddy... I just wanted my way.." He said, looking down.
"That's good. Now, take off those pretty shorts and lean over the table for me." Brian replied, stepping back from the small drummer, pushing him towards the wooden table in the center of their dining room.
"Yes, daddy..."
Roger said softly. He slipped his tight jean shorts off, letting them drop to the floor so that he was left only in a sweater and his boxers. He looked back at Brian for a moment, and then nodded, leaning down over the table, holding himself up with his arms.
"If it's too much for you, say badgers." The guitarist said softly, approaching the drummer from behind, placing a hand on Roger's ass, the fabric of his boxers being the only thing keeping him from touching the soft skin.
"Okay daddy..." Roger said, snorting softly, pushing his ass out a bit.
Brian shook his head and pushed the smaller man so he was face down against the table, the cold wood stark against the warm skin of his face. The blonde bit his lip, closing his eyes in anticipation of what was to come. He heard Brian walk away for only a few moments, grabbing something from one of the drawers, chuckling softly as he returned.

"Such a naughty little boy, aren't you? What happens to naughty boys, Roggie...?" The guitarist hummed, leaning down into Roger's ear.
"They get punished, sir... punished like little whores." He whimpered, opening his eyes and craning his neck, trying to see what Brian had grabbed.
"Daddy... wh-what is that?" He asked softly.
The brunette held up the object he had grabbed, smirking.
"A wooden spoon. Since you want to act like a little brat, I'll spank you like one." And with that, Brian brought the spoon back and then quickly back down on Roger's boxer-covered ass, smirking at the shriek he earned.
"Awe did that hurt, Rog? I'm sorry..." Brain said in fake sympathy, bringing the spoon back again and then down on the poor boy once again.
"Fuck! Daddy- it hurts- it feels so good-" Roger cried out, holding back the strong urge to grind down on the table.
"Couple more, love..." Brian mumbled softly, smacking the boys ass again.
"Agh!! Fuck!" Brian smirked at the sounds he was earning. It was almost too hot. He brought the spoon down on the boys ass one last time and then set it down on the table. He ran his hands up and down Roger's ass, trying to soothe him some.
"Good boy... such a good boy for me... you took your punishment so, so well!" He whispered, leaning over the drummers body, in the boys ear.
Roger panted in response.
"Mm- please daddy, will you fuck me- please I need you..." He babbled, gripping onto the edges off the table.
The guitarist smirked at the dirty request.
"Alright, alright... deep breaths baby." He said, pulling off his own pants and underwear, and then pulling down Roger's boxers. He thought about stretching the boy out, but remembered that he was being punished, so a bit of pain wouldn't be unreasonable.

Brian lubed himself up with his spit, and then lined his cock up with Roger's hole.
"Daddy- you haven't stretched me out..." He said softly.
The guitarist shushed him and slowly pushed inside of the quivering boy, moaning softly.
"Agh!! Fuck!! So big- ohhh god!" Roger cried, squirming.
Brian held his hips tightly and began thrusting in and out quickly.
"Gah~ you're so tight, baby..." He groaned, squeezing his lovers sides.
The drummer bucked his body back in rhythm to meet Brian's, letting out loud and delicious moans each time his boyfriend would hit his prostate.
"Oh- does that feel so fucking good, Roger? D'you like that so much? You take my cock so well..." He mumbled in the boys ear, who whined and shuddered in reply.
"Fuck I'm gonna cum- I'm gonna cum so much inside your tiny body~ I can't wait to see it all spilling out of you..."
Roger moaned loudly at that and came onto the table.
"Mmmmm!!~ fuck~ Daddy please- please fill me up- oh god-"
And with that, Brian came inside of Roger, grunting softly. He slowly pulled out of the twitching and shaking boy, watching his cum pour out of the drummers abused hole.
"Good boy... such a good boy..." Brian mumbled softly, picking the boy up and carrying him upstairs for a bath.

———————————————
Thanks for reading! The next story that will be updated is gonna be my McLennon Smuts! Don't forget to vote and comment, it's really appreciated! I take requests if you have any!!