𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲

Start from the beginning

I grabbed a hold of her arm and pulled her against my chest. I'm not the type to show public affections but a hug won't hurt. 

Gracie's POV:    

Wait... is Katsuki... hugging me? 

I wrapped my arms around his lower back and placed my ear on his chest to heart his heartbeats. One of his hands were on my hair softly petting it while the other laid on my waist. 

"I'm proud of you" he randomly said. 

I looked up to his red eyes surprised. "Wait- you are?".

"Tsch. Of course I am, dumbass. If I wasn't what type of boyfriend would I be?"

I felt bubbles of joy burst in my body when he referred to himself as boyfriend. My eyes just glowed in excitement.

Katsuki rolled his eyes at my little excitement but I can tell he finds it adorable. 

"I want you to meet someone" I grabbed his hand and walked towards the entrance of the arena where my mom was waiting alongside a nurse. 

"Mami!" I waved my hand to get her attention. She smiled when she saw me heading her way. 

"Mom, this is Katsuki, my boyfriend. Katsuki this is my mom, Miko" I introduced him to my mom. 

Katsuki seemed to be calm on the outside but having a nervous breakdown on the inside. He shook my moms hand and gave her a small smile.

A smiling Katsuki who isn't screaming and yelling? shocking. 

"So you're the cute boy that she has millions of pictures of" my mom chuckled. 

I was in the back shaking my head telling her to cut it off. I smiled at Katsuki who turned his head to look at me. 

"She likes to take pictures of me- a lot of them. Even when I tell her to stop she just takes even more of them" Katsuki wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him. 

"I forgot, this is for you" my mom handed me a big bouquet of flowers and a brown teddy bear. 

"Mom, you didn't have to! Having you here was the best gift I could ever get" I smiled at her. I turned around to show Katsuki the teddy bear in my hands "Isn't cute? I'm thinking about naming it Katsuki because it looks just like you! small and adorable!". 

Katsuki's POV 

"Small and adorable!" Gracie excitedly beamed at me. 

"Why name it after me? If not that bear looks more like you". How does she manage to be cute all the time? I'm acting like a damn simp for fucks sake. 

"Are you implying that you see me as a teddy bear?" she giggled at me as she inched closer. She fluttered her eyes a little bit as she teased me.

I smirked at her, my eyes looking  at her from the side. Can't help but admire her chubby cheeks and foxy eyes- her entire face just complimented her entirely. She's just so damn beautiful. 

I took my hands and placed it on her cheeks just squishing them a bit which made her giggle a little. Such cute little giggles. 

"Yeah so what if I do? from now on you're my teddy bear" I cupped her cheeks and pulled her into a kiss.

Gracie's POV

whenever Katsuki kisses me I swear I can feel butterflies erupt in my stomach. He wasn't the type of person to show any type of PDA- yet today was different- it was almost as if he didn't want to stop showing people that I belonged to him. 

My inner feminist screams that I don't belong to anyone since i'm no one's property- Katsuki's an exception. 

"Man aren't you a little simp!" Kirishima bugged Katsuki. 

"THE HELL DID YOU SAY SHITTY HAIR?!"

I giggled a little seeing Katsuki bicker with Kirishima. 

"Hey Gracie!" Kaminari called out "Are you going out to eat? I was thinking we could all go out and eat as a group!" he suggested. I looked at my mom who was talking to- Aizawa?

Miko's POV

"Can you give us a little bit of alone time? Old friends reuniting". The nurse accompanying me nodded her head and went to look at the stands. 

I chuckled a little "I recognize those tired eyes and long hair anywhere- Shota Aizawa". There he was standing behind me in his usual homeless like clothes, still surprises me how he's able to pull it off. 

"Miko Kamiku" He said my name in such an uninterested tone. I half smiled at him just a little. "What's wrong? hate seeing an old friend?".

Aizawa and I both started in UA as first years. Aizawa really never talked to anyone except for Mic, Oboro and Me. We were the big three of UA high that weren't really considered to be the big three. 

I remember Aizawa being the type of guy who would usually hate being around girls since he was socially awkward, yet he always seemed to be secretly protective of me and every boy that came my way to flirt. 

There was a time where Aizawa and I would jokingly go on dates and pretended we were in a relationship. 

"Aren't you a site for sore eyes" He meant it in a good way "How's your life?". I mentally chuckled a little, he's still as awkward as he was in high school. 

"Aside from having a death inducing machine in my veins, i'd say astonishing". 

Aizawa chuckled a little. "Sarcastic as ever I see, just like her" Aizawa turned his gaze to Gracie and her boyfriend. He had his hands cupping her cheeks to kiss her. 

"Is she a handful?" Aizawa shook his head "She's different from that. She's smart, attentive and responsible- not to mention when were in hero training she manages to show every time her strength, durability, speed and quick thinking. If i'm being honest she's one of the best students UA has ever seen"

That made my heart explode in content.

"Reminds me of our days" The air suddenly got melancholy.

"Hey mom!- Mr. Aizawa?" she stopped midway when she saw him. "Mom this is-" I raised my hand to stop her "I know who he is" I chuckled a bit.

"Wait don't tell me-"

Her reaction was priceless. She had an o-shaped mouth and widened mouth. 

"MAMI!- HOW COME YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU USED TO STUDY WITH MY HOMEROOM TEACHER?! I-"

I couldn't help but laugh a little. "your teacher here was in the same hero course as me so I guess you could say we go way back".

"Hey mom, my classmates and I want to go out and celebrate our wins and losses. They said you could come if you want to- including you Mr. Aizawa".

"Of course i'd love to go! Wha'tya say Shota? like old times?" I nudged his arm. He closed his eyes for a moment "Yeah sure why not".

Gracie squealed just a little and went back to her friends. 

"She's just like you" Aizawa said "In every aspect of every way she's just like you".

"Well I did give birth to her and taught her everything I knew" She looks so happy chatting with her friends and laughing with them. 

She said she was going to freshen up in the school showers since she didn't want to smell sweaty. 

"Shota... I have to tell you something... but- not here"

Aizawa looked at me a bit confused. 

"It's about her father, and her quirk"

to be continued....